Many girl students left their academics after 10th due to various reasons. To encourage girls towards technical education, a new initiative has been started by the Odisha government. The name of the initiative is Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship. The scheme is run by officials under the guidelines of the Skill Development & Technical Education Department, Government of Odisha. In this article, we are going to provide detailed information about the scholarship. Interested students must read the information very carefully which includes applying online process, eligibility, important documents, last date, and many more.
About Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship 2023
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship is specially designed for the General/ ST/ SC/ OBC/ SEBC/ EBC category girl child of Odisha state. under this scholarship scheme, the government is going to provide financial help to the students. Girl students who win the award will get cash benefits. The scholarship is only for the girls who are pursuing ITI courses in any trade. To grab the scholarship, you need to fill the online form. Online forms are available on the Odisha state scholarship portal. Step-by-step instructions are available further to submit the application form.
Highlights Of Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship
- Launched by: Skill Development & Technical Education Department
- Launched in Odisha
- Beneficiaries: girl students
- Benefits: financial assistance
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.sdteodisha.gov.in
The last date to apply for the scholarship scheme will be updated soon.
Objective of Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship
The major objective of the Skill Development & Technical Education Department, Government of Odisha is to
- Support girl students
- Encourage the girls to technical education
- Provide them with equal opportunity
- ImproveGirl’s enrolment in Government ITIs
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship Benefits
Students who get selected for the scholarship will get variable awards which include:
- Reimbursement of Admission and Hostel Fee
- Maintenance Allowances will be given of Rs1500/- per month for Hosteller and @Rs500/- for Day Scholar.
- Reimbursable cost of uniform Rs3000/
- Benefits will directly transfer to the bank account of the student
- Maintenance Allowances shall be released on a half-yearly basis.
- ST, SC, OBC, Minority, Children of BOC Workers, PwD, MCP, Merit and such other stipend/scholarship holders will get differential amounts only
- Maintenance Allowances@Rs1000/- per month for Apprenticeship Training after ITIinside the state and Rs1500/- per month for outside the state
- 1 Month Maintenance Allowances of Rs5000/- after completion of 6 months on Jobsoutside the State
- The applicant should be a citizen of Odisha state
- Applicant must belong to the General/ST/SC/OBC/SEBC/EBC category
- Applicant should be pursuing ITI or ITC
- Aadhaar Card of the student
- College Id Card of the Student
- Copy of passbook of Bank account with the account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Income Certificate of the Parent/ guardian
- The Marksheet of the last exam passed
- Passport size Photograph of a student
- Self-Declaration Certificate of the student
Also Read: Chatra Protsahan Yojana Odisha
Sudakshya for Girls Child Scholarship Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship students, have to go to the Girls Child website of the state scholarship portal
- Select the registration option which is available at the top of the page
- Read the details, tick the checkbox and choose I Agree on option
- Further read, tick the checkbox and select proceed button
- Enter the Aadhaar number and select Verify
- Enter the OTP and mention the further details
- Select the register option and log in with portal
- Go to the apply button and select the scholarship scheme
- Fill the application form open on the screen
- Mention all the significant details and upload the documents
- Review the application and submit it.
- Take a printout at last for further use.
Know Your Status
- To check the status, students have to go to the official website of the state scholarship portal.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, you have to click on the know your status option.
- A new page will open where you have to select the search type as application status of complaint status.
- Select according to your search requirement and enter further details.
- Now click on the search option.
- The application details will open on the screen.
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone no: 155335 / 1800-345-6770