Super 100 Scheme Haryana 2023 is an initiative of the Directorate of School Education, Government of Haryana. This scheme has been started for the students. Under this scheme, the students are going to get free coaching for competitive examinations. Interested students may accumulate detailed information about the scheme from this article. Underneath you will get each and every detail about the scheme which includes the registration process, eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits of the scheme, and much more.
About Super 100 Scheme Haryana 2023
The Directorate of School Education has invited online application forms from Eligible students under the Super 100 Scheme Haryana. The state government has a locator budget of rupees 10 crores for this scheme. Under this scheme, all the students who have secured more than 80% marks in the high school examination will get free coaching for competitive examinations for further admission. Coaching will provide for NEET/IIT- JEE exam. Interested students may apply for the scheme to grab the benefits by following a few easy steps as specified underneath.
Also Check: Saksham Haryana Education Portal
Highlights Of Super 100 Scheme
- Name of the scheme: Super 100 Scheme Haryana
- Launched by: Directorate of school education
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: free coaching
- Mode of application: online
Objective Of Super 100 Scheme Haryana
The objective of the Government of Haryana behind this scheme is to encourage the students and prepare them for competitive examinations. Under the scheme, free coaching will be provided to the students who will be beneficial for them in cracking the examination. This will lead to the development of a competitive environment for the students of the state. The education level of the state will also improve through this program.
Benefits Of Super 100 Scheme Haryana
The government is going to provide free coaching to meritorious students. Special coaching will provide for a time span of two years. 225 students including boys and girls will get the coaching at Rewari and Karnal School.
Selection procedure of Super 100 Scheme Haryana
Selection of the students will be made by the government on the basis of the following:
- The first scrutiny of the application will be made on the basis of their academic marks
- A list of shortlisted candidates has been prepared
- Selected candidates have to appear in a written examination
- Results of the written examination will be made and of the students to 225 students will be selected
- Selected students will get admission to Rewari and Karnal School where their education for 11th and 12th standard will be completed along with special coaching.
Only those students who made the eligibility conditions specified underneath will be able to get the benefits of the scheme:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana
- Applicants must possess a 10th standard board examination passing certificate with more than 80% marks.
- Students must desire to pursue further education in the field of science
- Students must be studying in government schools.
- Online application form starts- Update Soon
- Online application form ends- Update Soon
- Selection examination will be held- Update Soon
- Aadhar card
- PAN card
- 10th examination passing certificate
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
- Recently click scan photograph
- Other significant Documents
Also Check: Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
Super 100 Scheme Haryana Application Procedure
- To apply for the super hundred scheme students have to go to the official website of the Directorate of School Education Haryana
- From the home page of the bottle you have to search the link to apply online for the scheme
- Click the link and read the instructions carefully
- Select the continue button and fill in the application form that appears on the screen
- Must mention all the required details which are necessary and upload the significant documents
- Read the application form very carefully and if no changes required to make press submit button
- Remember to take a printout of the application form for further use if required
Procedure to Check Selected Candidate List
- To check the list you have to go to the official website of the Directorate of School Education Haryana
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the children’s section
- Select the view all button and then a new page will open on the screen
- Choose super hundred result option and a PDF file will open on the screen
- The PDF file contains the name of the students selected under the scheme, you may check your name in the list.
- Number: 0172 – 2560246
- Email ID – email@example.com