Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 is now successfully in the 4th year of the popular flagship program. The chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh state will be depositing definitions to the bank account of the beneficiaries on Wednesday and it will help them to get proper resources so that they can send their children to schools. 26000 crore rupees have been benefited to the beneficiaries in the last 4 years and for this year, 6392.94 crore rupees will be provided to the beneficiaries. This scheme is especially available for the people who are permanent residents of the Andhra Pradesh state.
The beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance only if they are single mothers and they want to send their children to school but they are not able to do so. You can fill out the application form for the flagship program and you will be provided the financial assistance directly to your bank accounts.
About Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
The Government of Andhra Pradesh state which is led by Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has recently created a new scheme which is known as the Amma Vodi Scheme (Scholarship). Under this scheme, poor and needy mothers of the state will be given monetary funds so that they can educate their children to escape poverty. 43 lakh mothers will be provided financial assistance in this year of the scheme. The scheme is open to people studying in Class 1st to Class 12th in government or private schools.
Amma Vodi Latest Update
The chief minister of the Andhra Pradesh state YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy will be releasing the financial assistance of INR 6392.94 crores. This financial assistance will be provided under the flagship program of the Andhra Pradesh Government that is Amma Vodi Scheme 2023. The amount will be transferred to 42,61,965 mothers. The process of depositing the financial assistance will be completed in 10 days. As many as 83,15,341 students of classes 1 to Intermediate will be benefited from the programme. This is the fourth year of the prestigious welfare scheme which provides financial assistance to the single working mothers in the Andhra Pradesh state and enables the students to get education up to class 12th in private and government schools present in the state. 26000 crore Rupees have been provided to the beneficiary till now.
Objective Of Amma Vodi Scheme
The Andhra Pradesh government has been providing a lot of beneficiaries with financial assistance so that they can continue their livelihood and also send their children to schools. The state government is providing the financial assistance with the intention to reduce the dropout rate significantly in the schools of the Andhra Pradesh state. The government has also made 75% attendance mandatory for the people who are availing the benefits under the Amma vodi scheme. The mothers will be taking the responsibility of sending their children to school regularly and they must have at least 75% attendance. The Andhra Pradesh state has witnessed a search in the gross enrollment ratio and the gross enrollment ratio will be further improved significantly. The Andhra Pradesh government will be taking measures to improve the statistics of the children who are going to schools in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Amma Vodi Scheme Phase 3 Payment
On Monday 27 June 2022 the government issued the funds for the amma Vodi scheme. The chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, has transferred the funds to the beneficiary’s account by pressing the computer button in Srikakulam. For the academic year, 2021-2022 Andhra Pradesh government has sanctioned a number of rupees 6595 crores. The amount was directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries. This year this scheme is going to provide benefits to 82,31,502 students.
- The scheme was started in the year 2019 for the academic year 2019- 2020, the government has sanctioned rupees 349.53 crores to benefit 42,33,098 mothers.
- In the academic year 2020- 21 the government has sanctioned a number of rupees 6673 crores to benefit 44,48,865 mothers.
- For the current academic year 2021-22 the government has sanctioned rupees 6595 crores to benefit 43,96,402 mothers.
Re-enactment of 75% attendance requirement
This year 51000 students will not go to receive the benefits of the scheme due to the re-enactment of the 75% attendance requirement in school. Relaxation was given by the government due to the Covid pandemic last year but since the schools started in September 2022 till now continuously, the condition was re-enacted by the government.
Amma Vodi Phase 2 Beneficiary List
The Amma Vodi list has been issued online, according to education minister Dr. Audimulapu Suresh. A thorough list will be published on December 26, 2020, and the final list will be announced on December 30, 2020. There are around 7274674 kids in grades 1st to 10th in 64533 schools across the state, with over 10.94 lakh intermediate pupils. By January 9, 2021, the benefit money will be paid to the beneficiary’s bank account. Parents are urged to set up Rs 1000 from their child’s benefit to help keep the school clean. The government takes all measures necessary to ensure that all qualified beneficiaries get benefits. The plan is being implemented transparently. The Chief Minister deposits the benefit money immediately into the beneficiary’s account.
January Update on Amma Vodi’s List
On January 11, 2022, chief minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy of Nellore started the second phase of the Amma Vodi project. Around 44 lakh women will receive 15000 under the Amma Vodi Scheme’s second phase for sending their children to school. r Rupees 1000 of the 15000 rupees paid into the bank accounts of mothers under the Amma Vodi plan is used to improve and maintain the school’s bathroom facility. This initiative will cost the state government Rs 6400 crore to implement. In light of the current circumstances in Covid-19, the state government has waived the 75 percent attendance requirement.
- The Amma Vodi scheme executes fairly across the state. No corruption exists at any level.
- The number of participants under the Amma Vodi plan has increased this year compared to the previous year, and the government is working to extend the scheme’s benefits to sanitary personnel as well.
- The civil supply department has simplified the ration card, which means that some eligible beneficiaries are no longer eligible for the Amma Vodi plan. The School Education Department has begun the re-verification process to ensure that all eligible beneficiaries include in this program.
- This effort is beginning to bear fruit, with 3 lakh students enrolled in government-run schools this year.
Amma Vodi’s Laptop Rather Than Financial Aid
YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy, the state chief minister, has launched the second phase of the Amma Vodi project. During the event, he reminded residents that many impoverished students were unable to access online lessons due to the state’s shutdown since they lacked access to devices such as computers and smartphones. As a result, beginning next year, beneficiaries of the Amma Vodi plan with children in grades 9 to 12 would be able to choose a laptop instead of receiving Rs 15,000 in financial support. Students who participate in the Vasati Deewana Scheme can also choose this option.
Andhra Pradesh’s government plans to implement computer literacy classes beginning in eighth grade so that kids in government schools can compete with students in private schools. The infrastructure of government schools will renovate, according to the Chief Minister, so that children receive a proper education. The Amma Vodi initiative will help reduce dropout rates and boost student attendance. If a kid is absent from school for more than three days, the workers must go to the student’s home to enhance his or her punctuality. The school’s bathroom service would deduct from the financial support of Rs 15000. As a result, parents will have the right to challenge the poor conditions of school toilets. If the bathrooms are in poor condition, students can make a complaint by dialing 1902.
Also Check: AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
Guidelines for Amma Vodi Scheme 2023
Amma Vodi guidelines for the year 2022 announce by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, and they are as follows:-
- Preliminary measures on the Amma Vodi plan will be carried out from December 9 to December 25, 2022.
- From December 10th to December 20th, 2022, all principals are required to register and update student information.
- On the 15th of December 2022, a list of all eligible mothers/guardians with children enrolled in the info/knowledge land portal will be examined and released. The criteria for the 6th level will be used to evaluate this list.
- All details promoted on the Amma Vodi portal between December 20, 2022, and December 24, 2022, must be published on the school notice board and the gram/ward secretariat notice board.
- On December 15, 2022, APCFSS will receive all students whose information has been updated before that date.
- If the Aadhar number, bank account number, or IFSC code includes any problems, the principals are responsible for correcting them.
- On December 19, 2022, the list of eligible moms and carers will revise. This list will evaluate using the six-level criterion.
Payment for Phase 2 of the Amma Vodi Scheme
As you are aware, all impoverished kids would receive Rs 15000 per year under the Amma Vodi scheme. The government of Andhra Pradesh is preparing to release phase 2 of the Amma Vodi scheme. All actions, such as getting personal information, an Aadhar number, and bank account information, must perform by the deadline. The school’s headmaster is in charge of enrolling all qualified students. The education department has established a timeframe for correcting details, confirmation, and error repair, among other things.
- A meeting of state district and Mandal education officers was held on December 9, 2022.
- Instructions for detail correction, confirmation, and rectification, among other things, was discuss at this meeting. The JnanaBhumi Portal will offer a list of all qualifying students.
- The final list will be available on December 26, 2022. Three 24-hour helplines will also be established at the DPO office in Visakhapatnam to oversee and administer the Amma Vodi scheme.
- On December 16, 2022, a list of all eligible moms and guardians will be revealed. All errors in the facts must be resolved by the school headmaster before the deadline, and all objections about recipients’ eligibility must be forwarded to the joint collector.
Budget 2022 by Amma Vodi
Andhra Pradesh Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy announced the state’s budget for the coming financial year before the state Assembly in Velagapudi. Out of a total budget of Rs 2, 24,789.18 crores, the state government has allotted Rs 22,604 crore to education. The government allocates Rs 17,971 crore to the education sector in the 2020 budget, which will increase in the 2022 budget. The Amma Vodi project allocates Rs. 6,000 crores from this total.
Amma Vodi Scheme Changes in Eligibility Criteria
Adimulapu Suresh, The Minister for Municipal Administration, Government of Andhra Pradesh on Friday announced changes in the eligibility criteria of the scheme while addressing newspersons at a Press Conference. Many changes have been made in the eligibility criteria of the scheme Andhra Pradesh government for the upcoming sessions. The Eligible annual income beneficiaries have been increased to 12000 and 10000 respectively both for urban and rural areas which were earlier 10000 and 5000 respectively. In the given below session, all the new eligibility criteria have been mentioned. The scheme was started by the Andhra Pradesh Government in January 2020 under which essential assistance of rupees 15000 is provided to the beneficiary mother who sends their children to school.
Amma Vodi Scheme New Eligibility Criteria
|Activity||New Eligibility Criteria||Old Eligibility Criteria|
|Annual Income for Rural and Urban Respectively||10,000 and 12,000||5000 and 10,000|
|Permissible land owned by the Beneficiaries||3 Acres||2.5 Acres|
|Monthly Electricity Unit Consumptions||300 Units||200 Units|
|Four Wheeler like tractors and taxis||Yes||No|
Details Of Amma Vodi Scheme
|Name||Amma Vodi Scheme (Jagananna Amma Vodi Pathakam)|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Mothers of school-going children (BPL families)|
|Objective||15000 rupees each year as a financial help|
|Launched Date||Updated Soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online: Implementation Of This Scheme||Updated Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||For schools with a strength less than 100, the application deadline is 25th November 2021 For schools with strength between 100 and 300, the application deadline is 26th November 2021. For schools with a strength of more than 100, the application deadline is 27th November 2021|
Benefits Of Amma Vodi Scheme
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the beneficiaries in this Amma vodi scheme for the year 2023:-
- The state government will be allocating rupees 6318 crores under the scheme to implement it successfully all over the state
- The promised aid of rupees 15000 will also be directly deposits into the bank account of the beneficiary in the month of January every year until the child completes his education up to class 12th
- The Scholarship scheme will also help in declining the number of child laborers present in our country
- The children of the state will also be able to get their right to education
- The beneficiary amount will be directly submitted to the bank account of the mother of the child.
- This scheme will also help in improving the literacy rate of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Features Of The Scheme
Some of the features of the Amma Vodi Scheme are below:-
- The scheme is available for the students currently studying in schools
- This scheme will be available for the students studying in Class 1st to Class 12th
- The scheme will be giving financial assistance of Rupees 15000 per year to the guardians of the beneficiaries
- This Scholarship scheme will be benefiting 4300000 people every year
- The State Government has allocated rupees 6455.80 crores towards the development of this scheme
- The beneficiary amount will be directly submitted to the bank account.
- This scheme will include both private and public enterprises
- The amount will be provided until the students complete the education till Class 12th.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for the scholarship scheme:-
- The student must belong to the Andhra Pradesh state
- The student must be from below the poverty line category
- Magani per family should not exceed 3 acres or more than 10 acres of fallow land or more than 10 acres in total.
- Family income should not exceed Rs.10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs.12,000 per month in urban areas.
- The electricity bill should not consume more than 300 units per month. Or the current bill for the last six months should not have consumed 1800 units.
- Selling does not apply to children of government employees and pensioners. Children of sanitation workers are exempt from this provision.
- Amma Odi does not apply if there is a four-wheeler in the name of someone in the family. However, tractors, taxis, and autos are exempted from this provision.
- The student must be studying in Class 1st to 12th
- 1000 sq. Ft. In municipalities. Not applicable if houses have more than 1200 sq. Ft. In villages.
- The student must be studying in Government or in private aided and private unaided school or junior colleges including residential schools or colleges in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The student must be studying in the academic year 2019-2020
- Those who have previously paid income tax are ineligible.
- The applicant must have at least 75% in the current academic year
- The State Government employee’s family members are not applicable for this scheme
The following documents required while applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar Card
- White Ration Card
- Proof of address such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, electricity bill, etc.
- Name of the school where the child is studying
- Bank account details of the mother or the guardian
- Passport size photo of the mother
- School’s identity card to confirm that the student studies in the said school
Also Check: AP Free Laptop Scheme
Application Procedure Under Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the Amma Vodi website.
- The home page of the organization will display on your screen
- Now, you have to click on the option called Amma Vodi Application Form
- The Application Form will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information
- Upload all the documents.
- Verify all of your information.
- Submit it to your nearest government office
- Upload it to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- You will be successfully registered.
Beneficiary List or Track Mother Status
If you want to check the application status then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, go to the official website of the Amma Vodi scheme.
- The home page of the organization will be displayed on your screen
- Now, you have to click on the option called Beneficiary List
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Enter Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number
- Enter the verification code.
- The details of the beneficiary will appear on the screen.
- Click on the print button
- Take a print of the beneficiary list
Amma Vodi Login
- Open the Official Webpage of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Amma Vodi Login option.
- A list of various districts will open.
- Select the district of your choice.
- Enter the Login details and click on the Login option.
Process To Search Child Details for Ammavodi
- Open the Official Webpage of the scholarship scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Select the Search Child Details for Ammavodi option.
- A list of various districts will open.
- Select the district of your choice.
- Enter the details like Student Studying School District, Mother/Guardian Aadhaar Number, Verification Code, etc.
- Now select the Get Details option.
You can contact on the following helpline number if you have any issue regarding this scheme:-
- Address: 4th Floor, B block, VTPS Rd, Bhimaraju Gutta, Ibrahimpatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521456.
- Phone: 0866 288 3941
- Email: apcse.@ap.gov.in
Before applying for any scheme, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- The applicant must check the eligibility before applying for the scheme.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scheme.
- You must have a valid inactive mobile number.
- Affix your recently clicked photograph on the application form.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for scheme.
- If the benefits provided in the scheme are financial benefits, then you must have a bank account.
- Your bank account must be linked with your Aadhar card.
- Check the details carefully before final submission
Amma Vodi Scheme 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this prestigious scheme then you must be a single mother in the Andhra Pradesh state and you must be willing to send your children to schools to continue their education.
Approximately 83 lakh students from Class I to intermediate levels will benefit from the financial assistance provided by the state government.
Under the Amma Vodi Scheme 2023, INR 15000 will be offered as an annual gift for single mothers to send their children to school in the Andhra Pradesh state.
The government will be providing quality education to all of the people with the amount that is sanctioned to single women. 6392 crore rupees will be released in order to provide proper opportunities.