Today, we will share with all of you the details of the Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023. The students who have currently got admission to the University of Sydney will be benefited from the scholarship opportunity provided by the organization to permanent residents of India. This article is equipped with information regarding the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply for the scholarship opportunity presented by the organization.
About Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023
The University of Sydney presents scholarship opportunities for students from India who are currently pursuing admission to their University. You can easily apply for scholarship opportunities after you have secured admission to the University of Sydney. This scholarship program is only available for permanent residents of India. The application form will be easily accessible from the official website of the University of Sydney from 1st April 2022 (tentatively). The candidates have to fill up the application form before 18th June 2021 in order to be eligible for the benefits.
Also Check: Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls
Details Of Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
|Name||Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program 2023|
|Launched by||University of Sydney|
|Objective||Providing the benefit of scholarships|
|Beneficiary||Indian students studying at the University of Sydney|
|Official site||Sydney Scholars India|
- Application Open:- Updated soon
- Last date to apply:- Updated soon
Benefits Of Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
The following benefits will be provided through the Sydney scholars India scholarship program:-
- A total of 28 scholarships will be awarded annually, consisting of:
- 3 x $50,000 per annum for any undergraduate degree of up to four years
- 10 x $20,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- 15 x $10,000 first-year scholarships for undergraduate and postgraduate students.
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- You must hold Indian citizenship and be a current resident of India
- He/ She must not be a permanent resident of Australia
- You must have applied for, but not yet commenced an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree.
Termination Of Scholarship
Here are the conditions for the termination of the scholarship application:-
- The Scholarship will be terminated if the recipient:
- withdraws from an eligible course or fails to enrol,
- becomes a domestic student,
- commences part-time study without prior approval,
- does not maintain satisfactory academic performance,
- is determined by the University to be guilty of serious misconduct, including, but not limited to, having provided false or misleading information as part of their Scholarship application.
Selection Criteria for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program
The selection criteria for the scholarship program is as follows:-
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and personal statement assessed from a student’s application for admission to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and the details provided in the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship will be awarded on the nomination of a selection committee consisting of two academic nominees and two non-academic nominees made by the Vice-Principal (External Relations).
The applicant must have the following documents to apply for this scholarship:-
- Certified copies of the latest educational qualifications,
- An updated CV
- Proof of identity such as passport,
- National Identity card
- Student visa
- Proof of residence
Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program Application Process
To fill up the application form for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Firstly, go to the Sydney Scholars India Website of the University.
- The homepage of the website will open.
- Click on the link given here to go to the Application Form for the scholarship
- Fill up the application form with correct details
- Successfully register yourself for the scholarship
- Make sure to follow the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form
- The applicant must have secured admission at the University of Sydney before applying for Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program.
- After obtaining the admission letter from the university, the student is able to apply for the scholarship program.
- While applying for an online application for scholarship, the student must have submitted some supporting documents.