In order to create a favorable environment for the students and the Tata employees, the TATA Group of the industry has created a new competition that will help in the development of human resources. A student track will be conducted by the TATA Group of industries to collect the mindful Tata enthusiast. Winners will be selected on the basis of their performances in the various stages of the competition. You can check out the details related to the Tata Imagination Challenge 2023 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the online registration and the eligibility criteria that you need to follow for this challenge.
About Tata Imagination Challenge 2023
Tata imagination challenge is created by the TATA Group of industries in order to provide a platform for college students who want to get rewards and opportunities so that they can be an integral part of the Tata Organisation in the future. The competition is available for all of the Tata employees available across the world and also for Indian students who want to make a difference. If you are undertaking any undergraduate or postgraduate course in India then you can apply for this competition and you will be eligible to get a lot of rewards. 13 winners will be selected through this competition who will win exciting prizes including a 2 lakh cash prize. The competition will include quizzes and also assessments and the students will be just on the basis of their performance.
Also Check: Tata Capital Pankh Scholarship
- The last date to register yourself will update Soon
The applicant must follow the following competition schedule in order to successfully apply and take participation in the competition:-
- Round 1 – Tata Brand Assessment- Every registered participant will have to attempt the quiz round of 30 minutes.
- Start Date- 16 Sep 22, 12:00 PM IST
- End Date- 17 Sep 22, 11:59 PM IST
- Round 2 – Gamified Assessment- Experience elements of gaming in this round, where registered participants indulge in an interactive and exciting gamified assessment.
- Start Date- 22 Sep 22, 12:00 PM IST
- End Date- 23 Sep 22, 11:59 PM IST
- Round 3 – Video + 3 Questions Submission- Shortlisted Candidates from the previous round will submit their idea through a face-to-camera pitch video (2 minutes) and 3 questions on the idea – (What, Why, How) Title, Abstract & Impact. Detail guidelines for this round will share with the shortlisted candidates over the mail.
- Start Date- 04 Oct 22, 10:00 AM IST
- End Date- 06 Oct 22, 11:59 PM IST
- Idea Buddy Phase- Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be mapped to a young Tata leader as a companion. This idea buddy will help develop and polish the idea to be presented in the next round.
- Start Date- 17 Oct 22, 12:00 PM IST
- End Date- 28 Oct 22, 11:59 PM IST
- Popular Choice Awards- In this round, all ideas will be open for voting. Based on the popular choice, the top 3 most votes ideas will get selection. These will be entirely independent of the jury assessments.
- Start Date- 29 Oct 22, 12:00 PM IST
- End Date- 09 Nov 22, 11:59 PM IST
- Round 4 – Grand Finale- This round is where you and your idea take center stage! Finalists showcase their big idea – what problem they are solving and how they wish to execute the solution, to a panel of senior Tata leaders. Finalists will also call for interviews by the panelists focusing on their life & career aspirations, journeys, etc. The Grand Finale will be held in the second week of November.
Tata Imagination Challenge Competition Structure
You must follow the following competition structure in order to successfully take participation in the competition:-
- Treasure Hunt – An Online Treasure Hunt in order to explore the Tata world. (This is not a preliminary round)
- Round 1: Tata Brand Assessment – Do you think you know the Tata brands well? Answer 20 multiple-choice questions in 30 minutes to test your knowledge of Tata companies, brands, and stories.
- Round 2: Gamified Assessment – Participants who qualify move on to the next round, where you enjoy an interactive and exciting 30-minute gamified assessment
- Round 3: Video Pitch Submissions – Record and send us a two-minute video pitch for your idea, detailing the problem you wish to address and explaining your proposed solution. The videos should be face-to-camera, saved in .MP4 format, and less than 10 MB in file size. Also, answer three questions on your idea in an asynchronous format.
- Idea Buddy Phase – In this journey you are not alone! Each candidate shortlisted after Round 3 will be matched with a young Tata leader. Your ‘Idea Buddy’ will help you develop and polish your idea for the next round.
- Round 4: Grand Finale – Finalists will present an ‘Elevator Pitch’ of their idea to a panel of senior Tata leaders, and a ‘Personal Pitch’ on their life and career aspirations. This may be in person or virtually, depending on the situation. The Grand Finale will organize in the second week of November.
The ideas of the applicants will evaluate on the basis of the following pointers:-
- Originality in thought process
- Robustness of the solution
- Approach Adopted
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Knowledge about the idea and all the aspects being presented during the final pitch
The following rewards will be provided to all of the applicants who will do really well in the competition:-
- Accelerated entry into TAS
- Cash prize of INR 2 lakh each
- Tata Trail: In-person visits and conversations at some of our iconic companies
- Vouchers and discounts from Tata brands
- Access to Tata Tomorrow University
- Nomination to flagship learning programs
- Participation Certificate for all the candidates
- Popular Choice Awards: Top 3 ideas to awards by Popular Choice. In this round, all ideas will be open for voting and the 3 most-voted ideas will receive prizes. This will be independent of the jury assessments
- Certificate of Participation for top scorers in each discipline in Round 1
- Apart from the participants and ideas that make it to Round 3, unique ideas would be identified and acknowledged and Tata brand vouchers will award.
- Certificate of appreciation for participants of Round 3
- Tata brand vouchers for treasure hunt winners
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to successfully apply for the Tata imagination challenge:-
- You are eligible for this track if you:
- You are a college-going student (undergraduate or postgraduate) from any stream in any part of India
- You are currently a full-time student
- You have completed 10+2 schooling or equivalent
- You are enrolling in a regular or full-time course, undergraduate (UG) or postgraduate (PG), in a university/college in India
- You are pursuing courses approved by AICTE or UGC or 1-year management courses by business schools
- Your classes have begun for the current academic year
- You’re not eligible for this track if:
- You’ve been offered admission, but your classes haven’t started
- You’ve enrolled in a correspondence/distance education course
- You’ve already passed out of your college or completed your course
- You are not a full-time student
- You are a student on sabbatical from your current employer (Non-Tata)
- You will be eligible for In-House Track if:
- You are a permanent employee of any Tata company or Tata joint venture company, globally (Including those who are on sabbatical)
- You’re not eligible for In-House Track if:
- You are a working professional who is not in the permanent role of Tata group companies or Tata Joint Venture companies.
- You are on the rolls of the JV partner of the Tata joint venture company.
Also Check: Tata Realty Scholarship
Tata Imagination Challenge 2023 Application Procedure
To apply for the competition you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- The applicant will first have to visit the official website of the competition by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- The details related to the competition will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Register button present on the screen.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- You can now continue with Google and register yourself at the official website in order to fill out the application form for the challenge.
- Enter all of the details related to yourself and then you can register yourself in order to participate in the challenge with the motive of winning the largest reward possible.