Scholarships are provided by prestigious organizations in order to help the students overcome their shortcomings and pursue their education without any burden. You will be able to learn about the new Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2022 by reading the article which is given below. Given below are the details including the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step application procedure for the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship.
Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2022
The Tata Steel Corporation will be providing a Technical Institute scholarship program for the students who are currently pursuing technical courses from prestigious universities present around India. The candidate will be provided 10,000 Rupees on a one-time basis through this scholarship scheme. You will be able to apply for the scholarship by going to the official website of the Tata Steel India organization. The scholarship will only be provided to the top 5 overall rank holders.
Details Of Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship
|Name||Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Tata Steel Corporation|
|Objective||Providing 10000 Rupees|
|Beneficiary||People pursuing technical courses|
Types Of Scholarships
The following types of scholarships are available in this institution:-
- Under this category, the scholarships are to be awarded to the students who have got admission through Joint Entrance Exams for B.Tech/ Degree in Engg. in IITs/IT BHU/ ISM Dhanbad/ PGDM courses in IIMs / XLRI (two years) or from the institutions are entitled to apply for the scholarship.
- The selected candidates will be awarded a scholarship amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Fifty Thousand) per annum.
- The students who are studying MBBS (4.5 years) in the colleges are also included.
- The students who are studying the MBBS course will not be provided with Internship payment.
- Under Category A, a total of 120 numbered scholarships are available.
- Under this category, no postal course will be considered for the scholarship.
- The candidates who have got admission in any of the professional courses in Institutions mentioned below are to be awarded this scholarship under this category.
- A total of 360 scholarships will be awarded to the candidates. Out of a total of 240 are given to B category students.
- In the Category B, scholarship amount Rs. 24000/- (Twenty four thousand) per annum are to be awarded.
The scholarships will be provided in the following disciplines:-
- Integrated degree course in Medicine or Engineering including extension centers of BITS Pilani and BIT Mesra.
- Post Graduate studies in Engg., Medicine, computer sciences, business management, personnel management, agriculture science, biotechnology, biochemistry, information technology, B.Sc. Hospitality and Hotel Management.
- Diploma course in any branch of Engg.
- Degree or full-time diploma courses in Hotel Management & Catering and Fashion technology.
- Five (5) years Degree course in Law, five (5) years integrated course in Law.
Institutions Details for Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship
Only the students studying in the following institution will be getting the scholarship in this scheme:-
- Admission for the above disciplines should be secured at only those colleges/institutions that meet the following conditions-
- Are affiliated to a recognized University
- Are autonomous Institutions or deemed Universities with Official recognition from bodies, like AICTE and which have an all India competitive selection procedure.
- For studies in Hotel management & catering and Fashion Technology, the campus of National College of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (N CHM & CT) or institutions of Catering Management set up by the Taj Group, the Oberoi Group, ITC Welcome Group; and ITDC Group of Hotels would be considered
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Sons/Daughters/Spouse of all existing workers and supervisors of the Company can get Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship.
- Sons/daughters/spouses of superannuated workers, officers, and supervisors of the company including those separated under ESS/MSS/EFBS/FBS.
- Sons/daughters/spouses of workers and supervisors of Tata Steel who were transferred on the rolls of JUSCO.
- The aforementioned candidates who have got admission to the full-time and regular courses as detailed below in the academic year 2021-22 are entitled to apply for Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship.
- The candidates who have correspondence courses are not eligible to apply for Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship.
- From the total 10 percent seats are put aside or reserved for SC/ST candidates in each category of the scholarship scheme.
- A minimum 60% mark is required under General Category and 50% marks for SC/ST students in their last qualifying examination for being eligible to be considered for the Scholarship.
- Minimum 50% marks or equivalent must be secured for awarding scholarship for the next installment in all the courses of studies by the student.
- A maximum of 2 (two) scholarships will be awarded to the wards of the employee/ex-employee under this Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship.
Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship Awards Details
The candidates will be provided the following awards in this scholarship:-
- Five (5) top overall rank holders of RD Tata Technical Institute from each of the four disciplines will be awarded Rs. 10000 (Ten Thousand) on a one-time basis payment as per their Final year annual examination result.
- No application from the individual is required under this category. The Institute directly sent the list of meritorious students.
The candidates must provide the following documents while filling up the application form:-
- Photocopy of Original mark sheet of the latest qualifying Examination
- One passport size photo for Part A of the form
- Photocopy of receipt of Tuition Fee
- Service Certificate Photocopy in case of ESS/ Retired/ MSS/EFBS/FBS
- Bank Pass Book Photocopy
- Handicapped Certificate Photocopy issued by government authority/photocopy of medical service book
Application Procedure for Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship
To apply for the scholarship will have to follow the following application procedure:-
- Go to the official web page for the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the scholarship will open on your screen
- Select the Current Opening option.
- Select the Tata Steel Millennium Scholarship option.
- You can check the Official Notification by clicking on the notification.
- The scholarship notification will open on the screen.
- Now you need to click on the Click Here to Apply Online button
- The application form will be open on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Upload the documents and successfully apply for the scholarship opportunity.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form.
- Attach all the mandatory documents with the application form and submit them personally to the Office of the Employment Bureau before the last date 09th January 2022 (Tentatively)
Terms And Conditions
The candidates must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- All the applications received will be placed before a committee. This committee will decide whether the scholarship should be given to a candidate or not.
- The decision of the committee will be final.
- Candidates getting scholarships from any other college/ institute will not be considered for Tata Millennium Scholarship 2020.
- To get the scholarship, the students should have scored at least 60% marks in their last qualifying exam (50% for SC/ ST candidates).
- Students getting admission by clearing an All India level selection process will be considered for a scholarship. To prove the same, the candidates should attach a copy of the admit card of the entrance exam.
- Open the Official Website of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Results option.
- A new page will open.
- Enter the further details and get the results.
Do’s and Dont’s
- The applicant must have a valid and registered mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- The applicant must have a valid and active email ID.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship program.
- Avoid using mobile phones for scholarship form submission.
- Check eligibility before applying for any scholarship.
- Check application form details carefully before final submission.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Attach the proper documents with the form.