Hello friends, today we are here with the information related to a new fellowship program called Teach for BHU Fellowship. This fellowship program was started by Banaras Hindu University. Online application forms are invites from the Ph.D. degree holders of the university who have submitted or going to submit their thesis. The selected fellows are going to engage in teaching for a period of 12 months. If you have an interest in becoming a part of this solution then you should read the further section of this article. Further in this article, you will get detail information of the online application, last date, eligibility, stipend, and more.
About Teach for BHU Fellowship 2023
Ph.D. degree holders who have to submit their thesis or are expects to submit it in the next 6 months can grab the opportunity to Teach for BHU Fellowship. The scheme has been recently announcing by the vice-chancellor professor Sudhir Jain on Tuesday 29 March 2022. This program is going to help the students in acquire and demonstrate their skills in leadership, people management, and project management. The implementation of the scheme is going to make by the three-member committee under professor SK Singh of the faculty of education. The other two members of the committee are Professor Singh of the department of geography, Mahila Mahavidyalaya BHU, and professor Satyapal Sharma of the Department of Hindi faculty of arts.
Highlights Of Teach for BHU Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: Teach for BHU Fellowship
- Launched by: Banaras Hindu University
- Launched for: Ph.D. student
- Launched on: Tuesday 29 March 2022
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.bhu.ac.in
Objective Of Teach for BHU Fellowship
The objective of the authorities behind starting this fellowship program is to train Banaras Hindu University Ph.D. degree scholars in the best practices of teaching and prepare them for an outstanding academic career.
Benefits/ Features Of Teach for BHU Fellowship
- Tech for BHU Fellowship has been started by the Banaras Hindu University
- The scheme has been announced on Tuesday 29 March 2022
- This fellowship program is for the Ph.D. degree holders who have submitted their thesis or are expected to submit their thesis next 6 months
- This fellowship program is for 12 months only
- Beneficiaries who get selected for this fellowship program will get a monthly stipend of rupees 40000.
- The beneficiary is will also get a house rent allowance of rupees 6000.
- This Fellowship is going to provide an opportunity to the Ph.D. scholars who wish to make the best use of their time after submission of their thesis
- Selected fellows will be involved in teaching in the university or its associated colleges and schools including nearby under privilege schools.
- Applicant must be a Ph.D. degree holder from Banaras Hindu University
- Applicants must have submitted or going to submit their thesis in the next 6 months
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photograph
- Academic documents
- Scan signatures
- Other significant documents
- An announcement of the fellowship program will update soon
- The online application form filling process will begin soon
- The last date of submission of the online application will update soon
Teach for BHU Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
As the scheme has been recently announce, there is no update of the application process. It expects that the application process for the fellowship will be through online mode. The online application form-filling process may include the following steps:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Banaras Hindu University
- Now you have to look for the teach for BHU fellowship-related link
- Read the information and look for the apply online link
- Click the link and the online application form will open on the screen
- Fill out the information in the application form including your personal details, academic details and more
- Upload the significant documents in the prescribed format
- Review the application form very carefully and if you find no changes required then hit submit button.
- Keep a copy of the field application form with you for future use