Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship 2023 is available for people who are not able to find jobs in Tamil Nadu state. The assistance will be given to the students who are waiting at the employment exchange. People who are not able to get a job but have registered at the employment exchange programs for the last 5 years will be provided financial assistance. The assistance will be given for a period of 3 years according to the eligibility conditions that are presented by the Tamil Nadu government. People who are not able to continue their education or are not able to find employment will be eligible to get financial assistance accordingly. People whose family income is less than Rs. 50000 per annum will be eligible for financial assistance.
Overview of Tamil Nadu Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship 2023
The Tamil Nadu Tnvelaivaaippu scholarship Is a prestigious scholarship available for people who are not able to find employment programs in the Tamil Nadu State. The maximum age limit for the applicant is 40 years however the people who are coming from the minority community can apply for the scheme for up to 45 years. People must register themselves at the employment office for a period of 5 years or more to get financial assistance. The people also need to open a savings bank account with SBI or any other national bank available in India. An amount of Rs.200/- for SSLC failed, Rs.300/- for SSLC passed, Rs.400/- for HSC passed and Rs.600/- for Graduates per month is paid to beneficiaries.
Also Check: Tamil Nadu Scholarship
Objective of Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the people who are coming from the economically backward section of society. People who are registered at the official website but are not able to get employment can apply for Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship. Students who have registered at the employment exchange office can get the benefit of this program. If it has been more than 5 years of your registration at the employment exchange office then you can apply for this prestigious program to get financial assistance. The financial assistance will be provided monthly to all of the beneficiaries so that they can use it accordingly.
Key Highlights of the Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship
|Name||Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Department of Employment and Training|
|Objective||Getting financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||People registered at the employment exchange program|
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Bank Pass Book Copy
- Community Certificate Copy
- Education Certificate copy
Benefits of the Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship
- Rs.200/- Per Month for SSLC failed
- Rs.300/- Per Month for SSLC passed
- Rs.400/- Per Month for HSC passed
- Rs.600/- Per Month for Graduates
Also Check: Vidyadhan Tamil Nadu Plus 1 Scholarship
- The annual income criteria for eligibility is Rs.72,000/- per annum
- The maximum age limit is 40 years.
- The age limit is 45 years for the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Tamil Nadu state.
- The applicant must have been registered with the employment exchange office for the last 5 years or more.
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the income criteria.
- The applicant will be provided the financial assistance directly into the bank account so they must have a bank account.
- As per the Scheme, the eligible beneficiaries’ list is prepared every Quarter and submitted to the District Treasury / P.A.O Offices
- The Assistance is sanctioned and disbursed through the beneficiaries’ Savings Accounts in Nationalised Banks.
Also Check: Moovalur Ramamirtham Scholarship
Download the Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship 2023 Application Form PDF
- Unemployment Scholarship Form in Tamilnadu 2023 PDF Download
- Unemployment Scholarship Self-Affidavit 2023 PDF Download
- Unemployment Assistance Scheme for Differently Abled Scholarship Form in Tamilnadu 2023 PDF Download
- Toll-Free Number: 044-22500900, 044-22500911
Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship 2023 FAQs
Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship is a scholarship program available for people who are finding it really hard to get employment in Tamil Nadu state and have been unemployed for the last 5 years.
Monthly financial assistance will be provided to the people who have registered themselves at employment exchange offices but have not got any employment.
The permanent residents of the Tamil Nadu State who have registered themself at the employment exchange office for the last 5 years can apply for the Tnvelaivaaippu Scholarship.
You can apply for the scholarship if you have registered yourself at an employment exchange office in Tamil Nadu State for the last 5 years and have not got any employment.