Hello readers, Truman State University is a very well-known the University of the United States offering a scholarship to Indian students. The name of the scholarship is President’s Honorary Scholarship. The Indian Students who desire to complete their studies at Truman University can grab the benefits if he/she meets the eligibility requirements. Further, we are going to provide you with each and every detail about the Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students including eligibility criteria, significant documents, important dates to apply, and more. You can follow the step-by-step instructions to seek an application for this Scheme.
Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students
To get quality education money is needed. Many students spend more money to complete their studies from a foreign university by taking loans or using savings. Many of them are that much brilliant in their studies as they get scholarships. Truman State University is also looking for the meritorious students of India who wish to pursue their qualifications in the US to provide the scholarship. Under this scholarship scheme, students will be benefited by providing financial help. The scholarship amount for the student will be awarded is $10,000, $7,500, and $5,000.
Overview of President’s Honorary Scholarship
- Scheme Name: Truman State University Scholarship for Indian Students
- Launched by: Truman State University, United States
- Launched for: Indian students
- Benefits: Monetary
- Official website: international.truman.edu
Number of Scholarship
|Award||Number of Scholarships Available|
|$10,000||5 for Spring 2022|
|10 for Fall 2022|
Benefits & Eligibility of Scheme
- Eligible applicants will get a $10,000 scholarship amount who fulfill the criteria:
- SAT score of 1300
- IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent
- GPA of 3.5,
- additionally, submit an essay.
- Eligible applicants will get $7,500 scholarship amount who fulfill the criteria:
- Students must have an IELTS of 7.0 or equivalent
- Students must have a GPA of 3.25 or SAT score of 1240
- He/She have to additionally submit an essay.
- Eligible applicants will get $5,000 scholarship amount who fulfill the criteria:
- Students must have an IELTS of 6.5 or equivalent
- Students must have a GPA of 3.0 or SAT score of 1160
Selection will be made on the basis of merit. Prepare the merit list including academic score, IELTS, GPA & SAT.
Application Process Truman State University Scholarship
- To apply for the scholarship scheme, you have to go to the official website
- From the home page of the portal, you have to read the details
- Look for the apply option and the form will open on the screen
- Complete the application form by entering the details like
- Date of birth
- Email id
- Phone number
- Other details
- Upload the necessary documents in the application form
- Submit the application and take a printout of it for further use.
- The last date of submission of the application for Spring 2022 is 15 October 2022
- The last date of submission of the application for fall 2022 is 30 April 2022
- Phone: (660)785-4215
- Email: email@example.com