U-Go is a non-profit organization based in California, USA, and this organization is now offering a scholarship for female students in India so that they can start their preparation in order to have a good career opportunity in the future and collect good financial services. You can check out the details related to this scholarship from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow in order to be a part of this U-Go Scholarship 2023. We will also share with you all the last dates to apply for this scholarship as the application procedure in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship scheme.
What Is U-Go Scholarship 2023?
The U-Go Scholarship Program is created in order to provide financial benefits to students who are pursuing courses that are professional in nature but this program is only available for young women students and is not available for other students belonging to any other gender. You must be in a role in the first year of your graduation program in order to be a part of this prestigious scholarship opportunity created in order to provide proper opportunities related to female college applicants. Also, You must have registered yourself on the official website of the organization and then you will be eligible to apply for the prestigious scholarship program without having to worry about the financial differences you are going through. You can apply for this scholarship by visiting the official website of the organization and filling out the application form.
Also Read: National Overseas Scholarship
- The last date to apply for this scholarship program will update soon.
Benefits Of U-Go Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scholarship scheme:-
- For Teaching courses – INR 40,000 per year for 2 years
- For Nursing and Pharma courses – INR 40,000 per year for 4 years
- For Engineering and Medicine courses – INR 60,000 per year for 4 years
- Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expenses, including tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
The selection of scholars for the ‘U-Go Scholarship Program 2023 will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interviews of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
The following documents are to submit on the official website of the organization in order to apply for this scholarship successfully-
- Class 12 mark sheet and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (ITR Form-16/income certificate issued by competent government authority/salary slips)
- Payment receipts are to submit for funds spent by beneficiaries toward their academic pursuit
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this scholarship:-
- Young women pursuing professional graduation courses such as teaching, nursing, pharmacy, medicine, engineering, etc. are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in the first year of their graduate program.
- The applicant must have secured at least 70% marks in Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- The annual family income of the applicant from all sources must be less than INR 5 lakhs.
- Students from PAN India can apply.
Also Read: Sussex India Scholarship
U-Go Scholarship 2023 Application Process
In order to fill out the application form you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the organization by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to read the details carefully and click on Next
- The application form will open on your screen and you will have to slowly fill out the application form.
- Upload all the documents and register yourself to apply for this prestigious scholarship.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext-309) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)