The University of Lincoln has been named one of the top ten UK universities for decreasing its environmental footprint, supporting sustainability, and working as one community to make a worldwide difference. The University of Lincoln is going to introduce an initiative Named the University of Lincoln India Scholarship 2023 for Postgraduate Students. It is a great opportunity for Indian students who dreamed to study in Lincoln. All the students who can’t afford higher education due to their weak financial background will opt for the course according to their preference. In this article, we try to put all the necessary information related to the scholarship, its objective, benefits, eligibility criteria and much more. So, continue to read this article.
About University of Lincoln India Scholarship
“Education is a key to success” Most Indian dream to study abroad and opt for their dream job. But not everyone is that must lucky to live their dream. Because to move abroad and take admission there is very costly. So, the University of Lincoln is launching a scholarship programme for Indian students who are willing to pursue postgraduation in abroad. The university is going to provide a £4,000 tuition fee discount to the selected students from the first year. The India Scholarship is a rebate on the tuition fees for a postgraduate taught programme starting in 2023–2024. The India Scholarship at the University of Lincoln is intended to assist postgraduate-taught students from all around India.
Key Highlights of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
|Launched By||University of Lincoln|
|Name of Scholarship||University of Lincoln India Scholarship 2023|
|Objective||To provide scholarships to Indian students|
|Benefits||Tuition fee discount of £4,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Candidate must pursue postgraduation|
|Official Website||University of Lincoln Website|
Objective of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The University of Lincoln’s India Scholarship is intended to make postgraduate education more accessible to students from all around India. This scholarship will be beneficial for multiple Indian students to do their studies in abroad. The scholarship will also provide discounts in tuition fees for the selected students.
Also Check: List of Scholarships for Study Abroad
Benefits of University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The University of Lincoln provides £4,000 tuition fee discount to selected Indian students in their first year of study. It will be a great advantage for the selected students who want to appear in postgraduate courses.
An applicant must meet the following requirements;-
- Candidate must possess a conditional or unconditional offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught programme beginning in September/October 2023 or January/February 2024;
- Candidate must have been granted, or be expected to receive, one of the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognised institution with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent;
- A pre-masters qualification from an accredited institution;
- And be an Indian national or permanent resident.
Read This Article: Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test
For a Programme Beginning in September/October 2023
- Round 1: Friday 10th March 2023
- Round 2: Friday 9th June 2023
- Round 3: Friday 4th August 2023
For a Programme of Study commencing in January/February 2024
- Round 1: Friday 6th October 2023
- Round 2: Friday 10th November 2023
- Previous qualification examinations, degrees, and certificates
Apply under the University of Lincoln India Scholarship
- Applicants first need to visit the official website of the University of Lincoln
- The homepage will appear on your screen. Here you need to select the ‘Apply Now‘ button.
- Click the ‘Register’ button and provide the relevant information to ‘Register‘. (Note: If you have already registered, log in with your Gmail/Mobile number/Email Id.)
- Now click on the ‘Find a Course,’ option.
- After that select ‘Postgraduate’ and click it.
- Select the course and press the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- Enter the relevant information, upload the required papers, and submit.
- If admitted, candidates will be automatically assessed for potential scholarships based on their academic or athletic achievements.
Terms and Condition
- Upon enrollment, the University of Lincoln International scholarship is given in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- There is no financial substitute available.
- The University of Lincoln’s decisions is final.
if you are facing any problems then contact the following Email ID, Telephone Number
- The University of Lincoln Brayford Pool, Lincoln LN6 7TS, UK
- Telephone Number – (+44) (0)1522 882000 | Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQs of the University of Lincoln India Scholarship
The citizens of India who will complete their graduation and wants to do postgraduation are able to avail the benefits.
The university will provide £4,000 as a tuition fee discount.
A previous year’s graduation certificate is required as a document.