To provide educational opportunities among students of India for higher studies at Indian and international universities, the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation has created a new scheme known as Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. The Indian students who want to pursue their post-graduation courses at top-ranking institutions can avail the benefit under this scheme. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2023 such as objective eligibility criteria and important documents. Also, we will share with you all step-by-step application procedures to apply under the same scheme
About Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship 2023
A new scheme has been created by Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation among Indian students to pursue higher education at International institutions. Under this scheme, the student with a high academic record will be able to take the benefit of availing of education at a top-ranking institution. The main aim of launching the Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship is to provide educational opportunities to students in the field of Pure Sciences, Applied Sciences, Social Sciences, Humanities, Law, Architecture, and Management. All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation.
Also Read: National Scholarship Scheme
Details Of Scholarship
|Name of the scheme||Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship|
|Launched by||Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation|
|Beneficiaries||Students of India|
|Objective||Promote higher education|
|Benefits||The student will be able to pursue education in an international institution|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Official Website||Narotam Sekhsaria|
Objective Of Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
As we all know there are many students who wish to study at top-ranking institutions outside India. But due to weak financial conditions, they are not able to pursue their dream of continuing their academics abroad. By keeping this in mind the Narotam Sekhsaria Foundation has created a new scheme known as Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship. Under this scheme, the meritorious Indian student will be provided with an opportunity to pursue a postgraduate program from a top-ranking institution outside India. The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide an opportunity to continue their higher education at international universities so that they would be able to build a better future without thinking about any financial hurdle
Schedule Of Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
|First date to apply||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|Interview in Mumbai||Update Soon|
|Notification to recipients||Update Soon|
Note:- Above given schedule is tentative as it may vary according to the situation of the country or as per the norms provided by the concerned authorities.
Selection Criteria Of Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
The following selection criteria are needed to avail of the benefit under this scholarship.
- All the applications will go through verification by the concerned authority
- After the verification, the shortlisted candidate will be informed between the months of April to May
- Then these shortlisted candidates will go through the interview that is going to be held in Mumbai in the month of May and June
- The final selected candidates will be informed by the concerned authorities by the end of June
The following rewards will be provided to the student to avail of the benefit under this scholarship.
- The Scholars will be provided with interest-free PG loans to pursue post-graduation.
- With the help of these loans, they will be able to study at the top Indian Institution and International Institutions
Repayment Of Loan Under Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
The scholarship which has been provided by the concerned authorities for the post-graduation courses will be disbursed by the completion of the courses as per the following schedule
- First-year after course completion- Nil
- The second year after course completion- 30% of the scholarship
- Third year after course completion- 35% of scholarship
- Fourth year after course completion- 35% of Scholarship
Terms & Conditions
- The student who is in the final years of the degree course can also apply under this scheme
- The shortest candidate will have to both for the interview in Mumbai
- Only selected candidates will be required to submit the important documents
- Students who have applied and waiting for acceptance also eligible to apply
The following eligibility criteria are needed to avail of the benefit under this scholarship.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of India
- The candidate must have completed graduation from a recognized Indian University
- The applicant should have the high academic record
- Applicant must be below 30 years of age as of January 31 2021
The following documents are required to avail of the benefit under this scholarship.
- Admission letter
- Reference letter
- Latest income tax return
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Marksheet of 10th 11th and 12th
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account passbook
Also Read: NMMS Scholarship
Process To Apply For Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to apply under Narotam Sekhsaria Scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First, visit the Narotam Sekhsaria Website.
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, scroll down to the last
- Click on the option of Apply Now
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form
- Now attach all your Important Documents
- Through this, you can easily apply for this scholarship.
Points to Remember
The applicant must keep these points in mind while applying for the scholarship program-:
- The applicant must check the eligibility for applying for the scholarship.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship.
- The applicant must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- The applicant must have a valid and effective email ID.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying for the scholarship.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship programs.
- Prefer using a laptop or a desktop for application form submission.
- Check the application form details carefully before final submission.
- Address: 1st Floor, Nirmal Building, Nariman Point, Churchgate, Mumbai- 400021
- Phone Number- 022-61326200
- Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org