The state and central governments have initiated various schemes to support the people financially and socially. There are many families in the state who grab the benefits of schemes offered by the government but there are such families also who are not able to get the benefits due to a lack of knowledge. Considering all the things in mind, as the government of Haryana and Karnataka, the Uttar Pradesh government has also decided to provide a unique identity to each family in the state. The government of Uttar Pradesh is going to initiate the UP Parivar, Kalyan Card. Here in this article, we are going to detail to you every information we have and yet released by the authorities related to the UP Parivar Kalyan Card 2022-23.
UP Parivar Kalyan Card
UP Parivar Kalyan Card is a unique 12-digit number identity for each family of the state. This initiative will soon start by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. To do so the government is going to use the ration card data. With this card, the government is able to know about each family in the state. this card will let the government know who benefits from which government scheme in a family. This initiative is to provide benefits of different government schemes to the various eligible families of the state.
Also Check: UP Free Laptop Yojana
Highlights Of UP Parivar Kalyan Card
- Name of the scheme: UP Parivar Kalyan Card
- Launched by: Government of Uttar Pradesh
- Benefits: various
- Objective: To provide a unique ID to each family in the state
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: UP Parivar
UP Parivar Kalyan Card Implementation
Last week, a presentation related to the UP Kalyan Card has been shown to the chief minister Yogi Aditya Nath. It has been assumed that the government is going to make the announcement of the Parivar Card while presenting the annual budget. Soon the implementation of the initiative is going to take place. The government is also going to consult the government of Haryana and Karnataka for suggestions to know how to move forward.
Also Read: UP Berojgari Bhatta
Objective Of UP Parivar Kalyan Card
The government’s main objective behind the UP Parivar Card is to provide a unique identity to each family of the state. All those whose name is on the Kalyan Card will be considered members of a family. This card contains a unique 12-digit number. This card will help the state government in various manners.
Benefits/ Features Of UP Parivar Kalyan Card
- It is the Government of Uttar Pradesh’s initiative.
- Under this, the government is going to provide a unique id to each family.
- The ID will be of the 12-digit unique code mentioned on the card.
- Through this ID a family will identify.
- This card will be made from the data of the ration card.
- The government wants to identify the families taking benefit of government schemes.
- A pilot project conducts in Prayagraj.
- It initiates to simplify the process and integrate all other government services.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- Applicant must hold Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate Of Income
- Email Id Etc.
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof Of Age
- Residence Certificate
UP Parivar Kalyan Card 2022 Application Procedure
The application form filling process for the UP Parivar Card is through online mode. Yet the Uttar Pradesh Government has not released detailed information about the application. Soon the government will release the information related to the application process. We will update the application related all the information once released by the government of UP. Stay connected with our portal to know the future updates.