UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric 2023-24 was recently revised. The Uttar Pradesh government has recently revised the financial assistance that is available to the people for the pre-matric scholarship. The scholarship amount was revised by the Uttar Pradesh government to provide a much larger amount to the people who are not able to continue their education. If you come from the economically backward section of the society then you can apply for the pre-Matric Scholarship that is only available for the people of the minority committee. Students can now fill out the application form for the pre-matric scholarship. Check more information about the UP SC ST scholarship for Pre-Matric from the article given below:
Overview of UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric 2023-24
The Uttar Pradesh government provides scholarship programs to people who come from the economically backward section of society. People who belong to the minority community will be eligible to apply for the UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric. If you want to apply for the scholarship program, you can visit the official website of the scholarship portal. This scholarship is specifically available for scheduled caste and scheduled tribe people. The scholarship is only available for the people who are currently studying in classes 9th and 10th of Uttar Pradesh government or non-government schools. You can visit the official website of the UP scholarship portal to get more important information about the scholarship.
Also Read: up scholarship gov in
UP SC ST Scholarship Increases
In a new update given by the Uttar Pradesh government, it was stated that the scholarship amount will be increased by the organization. The UP government has increased the amount of the scholarship by Rs 500. People who belong to the minority community will be eligible to get financial assistance. The scholarship amount is administrated by the Department of Social Welfare under the Government of Uttar Pradesh state. According to the department, the minority community will be receiving Rs. 3500 annually as compared to the 3000 rupees that were available since last year under the UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric.
What is UP Scholarship 2023-24?
UP scholarships are available for people who are coming from economically backward sections of society. If you belong to the minority community then also you can apply for the scholarship. The official scholarship portal created by the Uttar Pradesh Government holds a lot of important scholarship programs. The students can visit the official website to apply for the scholarships. The registration forms are not yet available for the scholarship so you have to make sure that you keep visiting the website to get the latest update. The scholarship amount is now increased so you must apply for the scholarship as soon as possible. Students will be getting Rupees 3500 per year.
|Master Data Preparation Under UP Pre Matric Scholarship||7th August to 23rd September|
|Verification Of Master Data By DIOS||8th August to 5th October|
|Start Date Of Online Registration||15th September|
|Last Date Of Registration||10th November|
|Last Date Of Hard Copy Submission||20th November 2023|
|Verification Of Application Form At School Level||18th September to 22nd November|
|Verification Of Student At DIOS Level||23rd November to 14th December|
|Correction In Application Form||15th December to 29th December|
|Payment Release Date||19th February 2024|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Uttar Pradesh state.
- The applicant must be between the ages of 12 to 20 years.
- The applicant must be studying under class 10th.
- The applicant must be from the SC or ST community.
- The applicant must have achieved 50% marks in the previous year’s classes.
Benefits of UP SC ST Scholarship
- Financial assistance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- People will be motivated to complete their education if they get financial assistance every year.
- The UP Scholarship for Pre Matric will be renewed by the Uttar Pradesh Government only if the students follow complete discipline.
- Students must maintain their grades throughout the renewal of the scholarship.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Renewal
- Rupees 3500 will be provided to all of the beneficiaries.
- Aadhar card
- Identification proofs
- Address proof
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate
- Category certificate
- Educational certificate
- The applicant will be selected on the basis of the eligibility criteria presented by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- The applicant will have to follow the rules and regulations presented by the Uttar Pradesh government.
- People will be selected on the basis of the marks that they have achieved in the previous year’s board exams.
- The renewal of this scholarship will be on the basis of the performance of the applicants.
Also Check: UP Scholarship Status
UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre-Matric Online Registration 2023-24
- The students will first have to visit the UP Scholarship website by clicking on the link given here.
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Pre Matric Class 9-10
- The activated registration link will open on your screen
- You have to click on the registration link and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill out the application form.
- Upload all of the documents and submit the application form.
- Help Line Toll-Free Numbers – 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric 2023-24 FAQs
You can apply for the scholarship for Pre Matric by visiting the official website of the Uttar Pradesh scholarship portal.
Rs. 3500 per annum will be provided to all of the beneficiaries under the scholarship for Pre Matric.
The registration dates for the UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric are not yet available so you will have to wait a few months to apply for the scheme.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh state and must belong to a minority community to apply for the UP SC ST Scholarship for Pre Matric.