VI Scholarship Vodafone is one of the most popular mobile networking companies available in India and now this company will be providing proper opportunities to the students who are not able to get educational benefits as compared to the other students in the country. You can check out the details of the Vodafone scholarships available by the organization from the article provided below and we will also share with you the list of VI scholarships for 2023. We will also share with you all the specifications of the eligibility criteria and also the application online procedure for this scholarship opportunity.
What Is VI Scholarship 2023?
Vodafone has come out with two different types of scholarship schemes available for the students and the teachers of Government schools or government-aided schools. These scholarships will be available on the official website of Vodafone company. You can fill out the application form available for the VI Scholarship opportunity through the official website of the organization. There are two different types of scholarships available for students namely need-based scholarships and merit-based scholarships. The need-based scholarships will be available for poor students and the merit-based scholarship is available for the students who are doing excellent in their studies and are getting good marks.
Also Check: ISTSE Scholarship
Types Of Scholarships
There are two types of scholarships available by Vodafone company and given below we are sharing the details of the same:-
- Need-Based Scholarships: The aim of this scholarship is to support these students by providing them with funds so, they can afford quality education. The main targets of this scholarship are poverty-stricken families. Through this scholarship, the Vodafone Foundation will be able to reduce the burden on these students and their families.
- Merit-Based Scholarship: This is a merit-based based scholarship and it is offered to those students who perform outstandingly in their academic careers. These students are provided scholarships to continue their higher education from India or abroad. Out of all the applicants the authorities select the most deserving and worthy students to give this scholarship.
The following rewards will be available to the students through the Vodafone scholarship program:-
- Students Of Class 6 Or Above
- The organization will be covering the fees for different types of events that are organized inside the school such as the science fair.
- e-Learning courses and many different types of correspondence courses will be announced through the organization.
- All of the expenses of textbooks and reference books will be covered by the organization.
- Different types of school-related expenses will also be covered by the organization.
- The students will be provided with tablets or laptops and these expenses will be covered by the organization.
- Teachers Of Class 6th Or Above
- The organization will be covering the fees for different types of events that are organize inside the school such as the science fair.
- Teachers will be provided with journals and educational journals free of cost.
- The teachers will also be provided with tablets, laptops, and scanners.
- The teachers will pay fees for advanced learning courses like B.Ed and many different types of courses to help them study.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for these scholarships:-
- For VI Students
- A student studying in any government or government-aided school can apply for the same.
- Students must be in class 6 or above.
- Students must be recognize with an award of excellence or in additional-curricular activities.
- The students who have already received the benefit of this scholarship will not be able to get this benefit.
- For VI Teachers
- You must be a full-time teacher in any government, government-aided or private school with low income.
- You must be teaching Class 6th students or more.
- In addition, you must be a full-time teacher.
- Award of Excellence should be award by any recognize board.
- If you have been a part of the scholarship last year, then you cannot participate this year.
The following documents are required to apply for this scholarship scheme:-
- Government ID Proof-like (PAN, Aadhaar, Voter ID) are all needed.
- Proof of excellence certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Bank Details (Account Number, Branch Name, IFSC Code)
- Employment Proof
Also Read: Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students Rajasthan
Students Application Procedure
To apply for this scholarship as a student you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all, the students must visit the official website of the Vodafone Scholarship.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to select any of the two scholarships 1) Need-Based Scholarships or 2) Merit-Based Scholarship
- Select the scholarship you are eligible for.
- If you are a fresh applicant then, first register yourself on the portal.
- If you have already registered, then log into your account.
- Fresh applicants must fill out the registration form and submit it.
- An instruction page will open.
- Read all the instructions given on that page and proceed further.
- An application form will open.
- Fill in all the details in that form and submit it to complete the process.
- You will be eligible for this scholarship.
Teachers Application Procedure
If you are a teacher then you must follow the following procedure to apply for the scholarship program:-
- First of all, the teachers must visit the official website of the Vodafone Scholarship.
- The homepage of the website will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “VI Scholarship” tab.
- Now, you have to Select, the scholarship for the teacher option.
- After this, you have to click on the “Apply” button.
- If you are a fresh applicant then, first register yourself on the portal and If you have already registered, then log into your account.
- On the login tab, an instruction page will open, read all the instructions given on that page and proceed further.
- The application form will open
- Fill in all the details in that form and click on the “submit” button.
- Address: Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited), An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership, Birla Centurion, 10th Floor, Plot No. 794, B Wing, Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 030 India
- Registered Address: Vodafone Idea Limited (formerly Idea Cellular Limited), An Aditya Birla Group & Vodafone partnership, Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector no. 11, Gandhinagar – 382011, India
- Contact Number: +91-79 6671 4000.