Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Program 2023 is presented by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation. The students will be provided a lot of opportunities if they are applying for different types of scholarships presented by the foundation but this scholarship is only available for some specific states in India. The students can apply for the scholarship by visiting the official website of the foundation and clicking on the activated link for their state. The best scholarship will provide 10000 per annum to the students till they complete their class 12 board exams. This scholarship will be available for the students who have successfully completed their class 10th board exam. Check out more information about the same from the article given below.
Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Program schemes are provided in order to help people who are coming from the economically backward section of society so that they can get a lot of opportunities to continue their education after they have completed their class 10th board exams. The students will be provided opportunities so that they can get good marks in their class 12th board exams. People can fill out the application form for the scholarship if they follow the eligibility criteria presented by the Sarojini Damodar Foundation on the official website. You will get monetary benefits presented by the foundation as well as other benefits that will help you to stay motivated till you complete your class 12 board exams.
Also Read: Andhra Pradesh Scholarship
Objective of Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship
The main objective of the Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Program scheme is to provide opportunities to people who are coming from the economically backward section of society. The students who belong to the minority community can apply for the different types of schemes presented by the Sarojini damodharan Foundation. Students can fill out the application form available at the official website and they will be eligible to get a financial benefit of Rupees 10000 till they complete their class 12th education. The students will also have to go through the interview round which is conducted by the organization and then they will be selected for the scholarship scheme. Monetary funds will be provided to all of the students.
Highlights of Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship
|Name||Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Program 2023|
|Launched by||Sarojini Damodaran Foundation|
|Objective||Providing financial benefits|
|Beneficiaries||Class 11th students of AP State|
|Official Website||Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh|
- Students whose family annual income is less than Rs. 2 Lakhs and who have completed their 10th grade/SSC exam in the year 2023 from Andhra Pradesh.
- They should also have scored 90% or obtained a 9 CGPA in their 10th Grade/SSC examination.
- The cutoff mark for students with disability is 75%. or 7.5 CGPA
Benefits and Features
- The students will be provided 10000 rupees till they complete their class 12 board exams in this scholarship as presented by the foundation.
- The students will also get opportunities to continue their education Till they complete their class 12 board exams through the tuition that they will be getting because of the financial assistance.
- Students can fill out the application form available online specifically for this scholarship opportunity and they will be eligible to go to the interview round.
- The students must be scoring more than 90% marks in the class 10th board exams in order to get selected for these scholarships.
- Scholarship amounts for 11th and 12th grades will be a maximum of Rs. 10,000/- year
- 15th June 2023: Application last date
- 2nd July 2023: Screening Test
- 16th July to 31st July 2023: Interviews/Tests will be scheduled during this time frame. The exact date and location will be intimated to each of the shortlisted candidates.
- The authorities will shortlist the applicants based on their academic performance and the information provided in the application form.
- The shortlisted candidates will be invited for a short online test/interview.
- Students can apply free of cost on the website directly.
- No other person or institution has been authorized to select students on our behalf.
Also Check: Vidyadhan Scholarship
Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Application Process
- You will first have to visit the Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh website of Vidyadhan by kicking on the link given here
- Click on the option called Andhra Pradesh Intermediate (1st year) Program 2023 ( తెలుగు కొరకు ఇక్కడ క్లిక్ చేయండి )
- The details of this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to now click on the option called apply online
- The official notification of this scholarship will open on your screen and you can read the details accordingly.
- You can now apply for this scholarship accordingly.
- Sarojini Damodaran Foundation
- 678, 11th Main Rd, 4th T Block East,
- 4th Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 560041
- Phone Number – (+91)-734-935-4415, Contact Person (Jacob Sukumar R) – 7339659929
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
Vidyadhan Andhra Pradesh Intermediate 1st Year Scholarship Program 2023 FAQs
The applicant must have scored more than 90% marks in their class 10th board exam in order to successfully get selected for this prestigious is scholarship.
The students will be getting 10000 rupees for class 11th and class 12th after they have been selected by the organization for this prestigious scholarship
If you want to get selected for the scholarship then you will first have to submit your application form and then go through the interview round conducted by the organization