Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2023 is one of the most prestigious scholarship schemes presented to the young women of India through which they will be able to continue their education after they have completed their Class 12th. The candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship before the last date in order to be successfully selected by the organization. Given below are some important specifications regarding the scholarship scheme and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply online for the scholarship.
About Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2023
Vinati Organics Limited in collaboration with Samhita and Collective Good Foundation is inviting people to apply for the scholarship presented by them. The scholarship opportunity is especially available for the meritorious girl students of Class 12th. Financial support will be provided to the candidates belonging to Class 12th and they will be able to get adequate funds to continue their education. The scholarship is only available to people belonging to disadvantaged sections in rural communities. The applicant will be provided 10000 Rupees to continue their education.
Truman State University Scholarship
Details Of Scholarship
|Name||Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Vinati Organics Limited|
|Objectives||Providing Rupees 10,000|
|Beneficiaries||Girls students of Class 12th|
The last date to apply online will update soon
Benefits Of Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries of this scholarship:-
- The one-time benefit of Rupees 10000.
- The scholarship grant needs to be utilized by students only for academic expenses, including school fees, hostel fees, food, internet, mobile, books, stationery, etc.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scholarship:-
- This scholarship is only available for young women and girls candidates.
- The applicant must belong to Raigad and other districts of Maharashtra.
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 65% marks in their Class 10 or 11 examinations from Raigad or other districts in Maharashtra.
- The applicants must be currently enrolled in Class 12 for the academic year 2023.
- The annual family income of the candidates from all sources should not be more than INR 3,60,000.
Documents Required for Women Merit Scholarship
The following documents must be submitted by the candidates to be eligible for this scholarship:-
- Address proof (Aadhaar card or School ID Card)
- Copy of final examination mark sheets of Class 10 or 11
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof (Income certificate, BPL certification, etc.)
- Bank account document
- Passport size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates will be selected based on the following selection procedure:-
- The authorities of the organization will be selecting the candidates on the basis of their academic performance and the financial background of their families.
- The candidates will first be shortlisted based on their academic merit and financial background.
- After the scrutinization, the candidates will be called for a document verification round or the document will be verified by the candidates by the authorities before the final call.
- A telephonic interview is a final step toward the selection of candidates in this scholarship scheme.
Application Procedure Vinati Organics Young Women Merit Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the buddy4study foundation by clicking on the link given. here
- The home page will open on your screen and all of the information regarding the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to read all of the information carefully
- You can check out the eligibility criteria before applying for this scholarship.
- Make sure to read the terms and conditions and the disclaimers of the scholarship.
- Now you have to click on the option called Apply Now.
- You have to log in using any of the social media accounts.
- The application form for the scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to fill up the application form and upload all of the documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the scheme and preview your application form.
- You have to successfully submit the application form.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 264) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)