The AP YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme has been announced by the Andhra Pradesh government. Under this scheme, the government will provide cash awards. The award will be given for coaching UPSC prelims. This scheme is for SC/ ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, and EBC category candidates. Interested students may hoard the details from this article. This article is specially designed to provide significant details. Details include eligibility criteria, the application process, documents required, the selection process, benefits, and many other important details.
About YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2023
Every year student prepares for the UPSC examination. Many students face financial difficulty in getting coaching to crack the exam. The government of Andhra Pradesh has taken initiative to help such students. To provide help YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme has been announced. Yet the Andhra Pradesh government has not declared the official notification of the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme for the 2023 session. It is expected that the notification will announce soon. The online application form filling process will start once notification will release. Step by step guide to submit an application form has also given in the further session.
Also Check: AP ePass Scholarship
Highlights Of YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Name of the scheme: YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme 2023
- Launched by: Andhra Pradesh government
- Launched for: SC/ST, BC, Kapu, Minority, Brahmin, and EBC categories candidates
- Benefits: Cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: Update soon
- Official site: apgpcet.apcfss.in/Vidyonnathi
Benefits Of YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
- Candidates who will select get scholarship of INR 10000/- for buying books, stationery, lodging allowance, etc.
- Financial assistance of Rs. 150000/- will be given for prelims and mains training course of 9 to 12 months.
- Traveling expenses of Rs. 2000/- per student will be given once for the entire course period.
- Benefits will be given in 2 installments. First instalment when student’s report has been verified from the institute and second instalment after the completion of the coaching.
Selection Procedure for YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme
Selection of the candidates will make on the basis of the following process:
- Online application forms have to submit first.
- Scrutiny of submitted application will be made
- Selected candidates will call for the entrance examination
- Selected candidates list in the entrance exam will publish on the official portal.
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- A seeker should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute of State/ Central government.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 2 Lakh rupees
- Minimum age of the applicant should not less than 21 year and maximum age should not more than 37 years.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size photos
The last date to apply for the financial assistance program will update soon.
Also Check: Siemens Scholarship
Application Procedure Of Scheme 2023
- To apply for the scheme candidates, have to visit the web portal of the YSR Vidyonnathi Scheme, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- From the home page, you should hit the apply link to open an application form
- Fill in the details in the form as asked in it like
- Personal details
- Name of the candidate
- Father name
- Mother name
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Ration card number
- Address of communication
- Academic qualification details
- SSC details
- Graduation details
- Other education details
- Details of schooling
- Upload study certificates
- Community Details
- Disability details
- Previous details
- Preference and examination center selection
- Personal details
- Read the declaration carefully and tick the checkbox
- Review the application form details very carefully
- Hit submit button to submit the application
Coaching Institution Terms and Conditions
- Institute must have 10-year experience
- Institute must have a good track record
- Must provide an excellent facility
- Institute must maintain good infrastructure
- Institute must have good environment.
- Phone Number: 7331172075, 7331172076.
- Toll-Free: 08645-274025
- PMU: 08645-274029
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org