Studies from an International college or university are very popular among Indian students nowadays. To study at an international institute, huge money is required. Not everyone is able to afford the cost of the course and living expenses. Considering this Zolve India’s first neobank had launched a scholarship program. In this article, we are going to elaborate on the Zolve Scholarship 2022-23 including eligibility criteria, application process, benefits, documents to submit, important dates, and any other relevant information.
Zolve scholarship program has been announced on 28 June 2022. Application forms are invited from the students who wish to go to the US for their higher education. Students who are going to take admission in Fall 2022 batches will be benefited. To take the advantage of the opportunity you have to submit the online application form which is available on the official website of Zolve. You may follow the step-by-step instructions given underneath to submit the application form before the last date.
Highlights Of Zolve Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Zolve Scholarship
- Launched by: Zolve Innovations Inc.
- Launched for: international students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: Zolve.com
Objective Of Zolve Scholarship
The main objective of Zolve Innovations Inc. behind starting this scholarship program is to provide financial support to the students who are going to pursue their academics in the US. Students can use this amount to offset their costs related to their first year of study or their leaving and personal expenses.
Benefits Of Zolve Scholarship
- The scholarship is beneficial for the students who are going to study in the US
- Applicant must have taken admission and received i20
- The beneficiary will get 1000 US$ as a scholarship
- The total value of the scholarship will be $20000 (including applicable withholding taxes, if any) which means only 20 students are going to select for the scholarship.
- Along with this scholarship, beneficiaries can also apply for the credit card offered by the organization with a high limit of up to $10000
- Moreover, students need not to pay any APR (interest) for 6 months, and afterward, APR will be 14.99%.
- Beneficiaries will get a free US sim card
- Even zolve will help in finding the potential available F1 visa slot after signing up
- The amount will directly transfer to the zolve account.
- An announcement of the winner will be made on the social media page of zolve
Selection of the winners for the scholarship program will be made on the basis of sweepstakes and all the participants hold an equal chance to win.
- The applicant must be an international student
- Applicant must have taken admitted in Institute or college or university situated in US
- Applicant must have already applied for the course and received i20.
- Proof of payment towards tuition fee.
Zolve Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To apply for this scholarship, you have to visit the official website of the zolve
- From the home page of the portal, you have to select the scholarship option
- A new page will open on the computer screen from where you have to select apply now option
- On the open page, you have to enter your email ID and password and press the continue option
- Then you have to upload the significant documents and complete the application form
- Submit the form and follow the social media handle of the zolve.
- In this way, you can apply for the scholarship program
- For more detailed information you should read the official notification by click here.
- You have to visit the official website of the Zolve
- From the homepage of the portal, you have to select a login option
- A new page will open on the computer screen
- Enter your email id and password in the given space
- Press the login button and the user dashboard will appear on the screen
- The last date of submission of the application form for Fall 2022 is 30 September 2022
For any queries email the authorities at email@example.com