Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship is launched by the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation to provide financial assistance to students belonging to the economically weaker section. Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship is a scholarship created by the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation in collaboration with Hero Fincorp Group. In this article today we will share with you all the relevant information about this Scholarship 2024 such as the eligibility criteria, the selection procedure, important documents, and application procedures to apply under this scholarship
About Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2024
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship has been created for the students so that they can get financial assistance to continue their higher studies after the 12th. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the meritorious student of India for higher and vocational education. All the interested applicants who want to apply for this Scholarship will have to visit the official website of the foundation to apply. All the selected candidates will get a scholarship of amount 50,000 to 5 lakh for three years.
Also Read: National Scholarship Scheme
Details Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship
|Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
|Raman Kant Munjal Foundation
|In Association with
|Hero Fincorp Group
|12th pass-out students
|To provide higher education
|Rs 50,000 to Rs 5 lakhs
|For 3 years
|Mode of application
|Raman Kant Munjal
Objective Of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship
There are many students who after passing their 12th are not able to pursue higher education due to their weak financial condition. And to avoid this situation the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation in Association with Hera Fincorp Group has launched a new scholarship known as the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship. Under this scholarship, financial assistance will be provided to the economically weaker section students who are not able to continue their higher studies. The main objective of this scheme is to provide education and government across the country. The student will be able to continue their studies after the 12th for a better future.
|Start Date To Apply
|Last Date To Apply
|Final List Of Selected Students
The selection procedure to apply for the scholarship is given below
- First, you have to submit the application form
- After that, you will go through the career assessment test
- The application form will be verified
- After the verification, you have to give the first round of telephonic interview
- Now you have to submit your important documents
- Through this, you will be selected for the final list
- With the help of the final list, the award will be given to the student
Also Read: FMA Foundation Scholarship
The selected student under the scholarship will get the scholarship amount of rupees
|Rs. 50,000 per year
|Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 2,70,000 per year
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship Benefits & Features
- This scholarship has been launched by the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation in cooperation with Hero Fincorp Group.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the pass-out student of class 12th.
- The pass-out student of class 12th will be able to continue their higher studies.
- This Foundation will provide Rs. 50,000 to Rs 5 lakh for 3 years to continue the diploma and degree courses.
- The student will be able to continue their higher studies.
- This will improve their future and make them stand on their own feet
- This is quite a great step that has been taken by the foundation to provide monetary help to the student.
- This scholarship will help to create an educated environment around the country.
- Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship will help to create a bright future for the student.
- Students will be able to get the interesting field
- The student will be able to continue their academic goal.
|Start Date To Apply
|Last Date To Apply
- College of Business Studies, Shaheed Sukhdev College, Delhi University (for BFIA)
- Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi University
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) BBA and BA (H) Economics
- Hans Raj College (for Bcom Hons)
- Hindu College (for Bcom Hons)
- IP College for Women (for Bcom Hons)
- Jesus & Mary College (for Bcom Hons)
- LSR (for Bcom Hons)
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management – IPU (BBA andB.Com(H))
- SRCC (for Bcom Hons)
- Sri Venkateswara College (for Bcom Hons)
- Christ University (for Bcom Hons)
- JSS Arts Science & Commerce College (Bcom)
- For many other colleges, click here to check the complete list
Applicant must wish to pursue any of the following degrees:
the candidate must have to follow the following eligibility criteria to apply under this Scholarship
- An applicant must have passed the class 12th examination
- The age of the candidate should not exceed 19 years as of 31st May 2023
- The annual family income should not exceed more than Rs. 4 lacks per annum
- The students should have scored at least 80% of marks in class 10th and 12th examination
- Aadhar card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Family income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Email ID
- Mobile number
Also Read: MHRD Scholarship
Process To Apply Online For Scholarship 2024
All the interested applicants who want to apply for this Scholarship will have to follow the procedure
- First, visit the Raman Kant Munjal Website of Raman Kant Munjal Foundation
- The home page will appear in front of you.
- On the homepage, click on the option of Apply Now
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- Enter all the details that are asked in the form such as
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Overall percentage
- Parents profession
- Courses who want admission
- After entering the details click on Submit option
- Attach all your important documents
- After that click on Final Submission
- So this you can easily apply for the application procedure
Check Scholarship College List
- Go to the online application page of the scholarship program.
- Now from the page, click on the College List option.
- A pdf file of all the colleges will open on the screen.
- Click on the download option and download it.
Applicants having any queries can contact on the following details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +918851669577
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2024 FAQs
Applicants must have secured a minimum of 80% marks in Classes 10 & 12 examinations. The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 4 lakh to be eligible for the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship.
A scholarship of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 5,00,000 is awarded to each student per year for a period of 3 years to complete their education.
BBA, BFIA, B.Com(H, E), BMS, IPM, BA (Economics), BBI, BAF, and BSc Stats degree courses are accepted in the scheme.
15 September 2023 is the last date to apply for the Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship.