A new scholarship is presented by the Amazon Organisation to provide financial opportunities to girls who are coming from economically backward sections of society. The people will be provided 40000 so that they can continue their education in India without having to worry about the financial differences that they are going through and the economical differences that they are living in. Check out the details related to the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2023 in the article provided below. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria that you need to follow to be a part of this scholarship and the application procedure that you need to follow to fill out the application form.
About Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
A new scholarship is presented by the Amazon authorities to provide proper opportunities to the people who are currently considering engineering degrees in India and want to showcase their skills and training in various career opportunities provided to them. The students can apply for the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship if they have successfully taken an engineering degree. The students must have followed the eligibility criteria mentioned by the concerned authorities to be a part of this prestigious program created by the Amazon authorities. Make sure that you are filing the application form before the last date to be eligible. The applicant will be provided awards if they are selected for this scholarship that will help them to continue their education.
Also Read: Google Scholarship
Highlights Of Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
- Launched by: Amazon
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: Online
- Official site:
Benefits Of Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious scheme:-
- If selected as a recipient, the student will receive a scholarship award of INR 40,000/year until graduation. Up to an estimated 500, AFE Scholars will be selected initially, which may increase later. Awards are renewable each year until a bachelor’s degree is earned. Renewal is contingent upon the applicant continuing full-time enrollment in an eligible course of study at an accredited four-year college or university, maintaining a good standing with their university, and continuation of the program by Amazon. Along with the financial award, Amazon will also provide mentorship, skill-building opportunities, networking opportunities, and an opportunity to appear for Amazon Internship to the AFE Scholars.
- Awards are for undergraduate study only.
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in order to be selected for the scholarship:-
- This AFE-FFE scholarship is available to all students, preferably girls, irrespective of the applicant’s caste, community, or religion. The only eligibility criteria for the program are academic performance and family income. The selection of recipients is made by Foundation For Excellence.
- In no instance does any officer or employee of amazon corporate LLC play a part in the selection. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final.
- Students apply for AFE – FFE Scholarship through an online application form.
- Once student eligibility is determined, students are connected to one of FFE’s distributed network of volunteer “Facilitators” in 27 states. Facilitators meet the prospective student or their family members, virtually, to determine the genuineness of need and financial hardship.
- After verification of family background and academic credentials, students submit the application form online along with all supporting documents and requirements for the AFE-FFE Scholarship program.
- Shortlisted AFE-FFE scholars will have to submit an essay mentioned in the form.
- FFE’ scholarship program is based on a reimbursement model as students have already incurred expenses when they first apply for a scholarship (1st semester of College).
- FFE does not discriminate based on caste, creed or religion.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be a part of this scholarship:-
- Only Girl Students pursuing BE/BTech Courses from the below branches are Eligible For Scholarships
- Computer Science And Engineering
- Information And Communication Technology
- Information Science
- Information Science And Engineering
- Information Technology
- Only First-Year Applicants Beginning Their Studies In B.E., B.Tech
- Applicants Are Expected To Have Passed Their Higher Secondary / Pre-University / Intermediate / CBSE/ISC Or Equivalent Board Qualifying Examination After 2019.
- Admission To Professional Degree Courses/Institutions Is Based On The Merit Rank Awarded At The State Or National Level Entrance Exams, Or Through A Counselling Process Conducted At The State Level.
- Diploma Students Admitted To B.E., B.Tech Courses On A Lateral Basis Students Are Not Eligible.
- Annual Income should be less than Rs 3.0L
- Gross income refers to the income before deductions for taxes or other purposes.
- In addition to gross family income, the education and occupation of parents as well as family members including an elder brother(s) and sister(s), the family’s living conditions, and the total expenses being incurred by the family on the applicant’s education will be taken into consideration for determining the financial eligibility of an applicant.
- Applicants who are the first graduates of the family will be preferred over applicants who are the second or third child of the family taking up graduation.
The following documents are required to successfully apply for this prestigious scholarship:-
- Class 10 and Class 12 marksheet
- Bonafide certificate from college
- Rank certificate
- Counseling letter for seat allotment
- Family income certificate or salary slip (for 3 months) or IT return form
- Tuition/Hostel/Mess paid receipts
- Statement of estimated expenses from college
- Bank passbook copy for bank account details confirmation
- E-Aadhaar or scanned copy of your original aadhaar
Also Read: GSK Scholars Program
Application Process Under Scholarship 2023
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scholarship by clicking on the link given here
- The home page will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the Apply Online button present on the homepage.
- A new page with the application form will open on your screen where you will have to enter the details related to yourself.
- Upload the documents and successfully fill out the application form to be a part of the prestigious scholarship presented by the organization.
- No. 840, 5th Main,
- Indiranagar 1st Stage,
- Bengaluru 560 038,
- Karnataka, India
- Phone: +91 (080) 2520 1925
- Email: email@example.com