AICTE Tulip Finance Internship 2023 has been introduced by the All India Council of technical education. It is an opportunity for the bachelor’s degree holders to work with Chennai Smart City Limited and greater Chennai corporation. To get the opportunity you have to submit the online application form. Online application forms are available on the internship portal of the Council. You may get the direct link to submit the application along with other significant information related to the internship program from this article. Must check the eligibility criteria, last date, and rewards before submitting the application.
What Is AICTE Tulip Finance Internship?
AICTE Tulip Finance Internship program is an opportunity for degree holders. Under this program, students will get the opportunity to work with a highly reputed organization as an intern. There are only two openings. Those who grab this opportunity will get the chance to learn about project management financial planning and urban local self-government. To apply for the program you have to submit an online application form by following the step-by-step instructions given underneath.
Highlights Of Internship
- Name of the scheme: AICTE Tulip Finance Internship
- Launched by: All India Council of Technical Education
- Launched for: degree holders
- Number of openings: 2
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: internship.aicte-india.org
Objective Of AICTE Tulip Internship
The objective of the All India Council of Technical Education behind starting the Tulip finance internship program is to provide working knowledge in a real environment to the recently passed students.
Benefits Of AICTE Tulip Internship
- Selected beneficiaries will get 10000 rupees per month as a stipend
- Applicants will get direct mentorship and network with the top officials and policymakers of the Chennai Smart City Limited and the greater Chennai corporation
- Applicants will get the key opportunity of learning about project management financial planning and urban local self-government
- The duration of the internship program is of 6 months only
- Applicant must possess a Bachelor of Arts degree
- The application should have at least six months of engagement in the program
- Applicant must have relevant skills and interest
- Passport size photograph
- Degree certificate
- 10th standard passing certificate
- 12th standard passing certificate
- Aadhar card
- Other significant documents
- The last date of submission of the application form will update soon.
AICTE Tulip Finance Internship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the internship program you have to visit the official website of the All India Council of technical education
- Now you have to look for the finance Intern at Chennai or directly click here
- Select apply now button and a login window will open on the screen
- Choose the register now option and fill out the form
- University/ college/ Institute name
- University/ college/ Institute type
- Institute State/ UT
- Institute city
- HOI number
- Candidate Name
- Email ID
- Security question etc
- Hit the register button, log in with the portal, and complete the further application
- Upload the documents as required in the prescribed format
- Review the application and hit submit button.