IICSR Achala Scholarship: The IICSR group has been in existence since 2010, and its service offerings have progressed from a not-for-profit organization that supports communities to an educational institution and advising services. It has stood strong since its beginning, with clients like Omkar Developers, Jindal Stainless, ESSAR Oils, SBI Foundation, GVK – Mumbai International Airport Ltd (MIAL), 3 Pillar Global, and others. IICSR is the first integrated platform dedicated to CSR and sustainability research and development, as well as umbrella services such as training, advisory, implementation, and stakeholder engagement events.
About IICSR Achala Scholarship 2023
IICSR Achala Scholarship is an initiative by IICSR to award deserving candidates scholarships to pursue ‘The online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus programs at IICSR. Under this scholarship, the students selected will be provided with financial assistance of up to INR 35,000 to pay off their course fees. The scholarship program has been named after the late Smt. Achala Saxena is a lawyer and humanitarian who worked for underprivileged societies
Also Check: ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
Key Highlights of the IICSR Achala Scholarship
|Name of Scholarship||IICSR Achala Scholarship 2022-23|
|Objective||Awards outstanding individuals grants to study at IICSR’s ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR|
|Benefits||INR 30,000 or INR 35,000|
|Eligibility Criteria||Age between 21 to 45 years|
|Deadline||Run throughout the year|
Objective of IICSR Achala Scholarship
IICSR’s Achala Scholarship program awards outstanding individual grants to study at IICSR’s ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability and ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’.
Benefits of the IICSR Achala Scholarship
- For the ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program: Up to INR 30,000 (25% of course fees)
- For ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’: Up to INR 35,000 (10% of course fees)
Application deadline: Runs throughout the year
For ‘Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program
- Any graduates can apply.
- The age of the applicants must be 21-45 years.
- Applicants must enroll in the Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program at IICSR to receive the Achala Scholarship.
For the ‘Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at North Goa Campus’ program
- Graduates in any discipline can apply.
- Applicants must have scored at least first-class or 60% marks in graduation.
- Applicants must have demonstrated passion for social welfare activities.
- Applicants must also enroll in the Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at the North Goa campus.
- Statement of purpose
The Selection Committee would make the final decision based on the student’s academic merit, statement of purpose, and performance in the interview.
Also Check: Fair Trial Fellowship Program
Application Procedure for IICSR Achala Scholarship 2022-23
- First applicants need to visit the IICSR website of IICSR.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where IICSR courses will open.
- Select the course to apply for and read all its details carefully.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now button of the respective course.
- Fill in the application form and upload the necessary documents.
- After filling in all the details correctly click on the submit button for final submission of Submit the application form.
Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must demonstrate a track record of working for the upliftment of society.
- The duration of the Online Masters in CSR and Sustainability program is 220 hours which is followed by placements/internships/journal publications/working with international practitioners and more.
- The duration of the Post Graduate Program in CSR and Sustainability at the North Goa campus is 9 months.