Antler is a global early-stage VC enabling and investing in the world’s most exceptional people. It was founded in Singapore in 2017 by a team of experienced entrepreneurs, investors, and company builders. Antler is passionate about supporting exceptional people to fundamentally improve the world. They work with entrepreneurs globally across major startup ecosystems, working with thousands of entrepreneurs that are working on addressing large problems and opportunities. Founders start working with Antler at different parts of their journey. The article will give you more details about the Antler India Fellowship 2023 like its application process, eligibility, benefits, and much more.
Why to Choose Antler India Fellowship
- They provide exceptional founders to help from strong co-founding teams.
- Provide investment from the early stages in exceptional people.
- Provide deep expertise across Industries and technologies through a global advisory network.
- They connect startups to a network of investors globally to support their next fundraising rounds.
- Provide access to a large online platform of tools and resources to help portfolio companies scale faster and better.
- Global talent network.
Objective of Fellowship
- Antler India grant of INR 20000 dollars or 15 lakh rupees to build your own startup is equity free. They will also provide you with a space to experiment, make mistakes and grow as you build your startup, along with the grant they will also provide one-on-one personalized mentorship from top Foundation India across user research product, engineering, marketing, and hiring.
- Peer community to lean on during and after the program.
- Antler India wants to promote entrepreneurship as a legitimate career path right after graduate students.
Selection Process for Antler India Fellowship
Antler received 2000 applications for the six-week program from startups across sectors; short-listed and talked to 500 applicants and conducted detailed interviews with 160 of them; finally, 21 were selected for the program.
Duration of Antler India Fellowship Program
Antler India Fellowship program is a 6-week program. The Antler team pulled on resources and expertise from across the world to enable founders to validate their business ideas and build strong teams. Out of 21 startups, they plan to invest in 8 to 10 startups. 70% of these startups are building solutions for the world. Around 25% of these startups are in the Edtech space. 25% in health tech, 30% in SaaS, and the rest are a mixed bunch.
A stipend of Rs-1,50,000 for the entire duration of 6 weeks is given to each of the 21 startups to ensure that founders with financial constraints can dedicate their energy to the program without any stress. Teams that receive funding from Antler India and enter the founder’s program will not receive any stipend after the initial 6 weeks.
Eligibility Criteria for Antler India Fellowship
The applicant should be a student or a recent graduate from an Indian college or university is eligible to apply under the Antler India Fellowship program.
Application Procedure to Apply Under Antler India Fellowship
- First, you have to visit the official website of Antler India.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the “Apply” button.
- After that, you have to select your country.
- The application page will appear on a screen where you have to enter your details such as-
- Name of applicant
- Email ID
- Phone number
- Social profile
- Application type
- Select the option that how did you hear about the antler fellowship
- After filling in all the required details click on the “continue” button for further details.
- After submitting your application you will be invited to do a quick 30 minutes test. The test gives an overview of quantitative, logical, and reasoning as well as problem-solving skills.
- The next step is to answer a few questions in a recorded interview.
- Some candidates will be invited to a quick screening call to get to know them better.
Note- the applications are now open. All applications received in December will receive a response before 24th January 2022.