AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship 2022 notification has been released. An interested applicant who is passionate about education, willing to work hard, and able to learn quickly can I apply for the fellowship program through online mode. Online application forms are available on the official portal of the A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society. You may check the detailed information including eligibility criteria, selection process, benefits, and other details from this article. Appellants must accumulate each and every detail before submitting the application.
AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society invites eligible master’s degree holders who have relevant experience for the AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship program. Under this scheme, fellows will get selected by the authorities on the basis of their application and interview. Selected values have to serve three months probation period from the date of joining the fellowship. The probation period can be extended by the authorities on the basis of the performance of the candidate. Interested degree holders who desired to grab the opportunity may apply online.
Highlights Of AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Launched by: A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society
- Launched for: Master Degree Holders
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: apreis.apcfss.in
Area of Operations
- School operations – Academic
- School operations – Non-Academic
- English Proficiency
- Health & Hygiene, Food & Nutrition
- Gender Sensitivity and Adolescent Issues
- Vocational Education & career guidance
- Capacity building
- Sports & Cultural Activities
- Climate change related issues
- IT & ITeS
Benefits Of AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Beneficiaries who appoint as a fellow will get a monthly stipend of not more than 40000 rupees.
- Stipend amount is completely depends on the applicant’s qualification Institute experience previous emolument and his performance in the interview.
- Fellow will also get a laptop along with charger for the used during the tenure of the fellowship.
- Daily allowance of rupees 600 per day will be given if the candidate is going to travel outside the state due to official work
- Travel cost based on actual will be provided for up to maximum of 2nd AC train fair
- Boarding and Lodging outside Andhra Pradesh will be reimbursed on the basis of actual bill submitted by the fellow maximum upto rupees 5000 per day.
- Fellow will get casual leaves maximum up to 20 days in a year
- Paid sick leaves will be give in for maximum 10 days in a year
- Maximum 30 days unpaid leaves will be given to the candidate if adequately justified
- Applicant should be a master degree holder with at least 60% marks
- Applicant must have at least one year of experience
- Age of the applicant should not less than 20 years or more than thirty years as on date of notification for recruitment
- Applicant must hold the master’s degree from premier institutions such as IIT`s, IIMs etc.
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant documents
- For the selection of the candidate screening of application will be made on the basis of academic qualifications, relevant experience and clarity of thought, understanding of the subject and ability to find solutions to the problems asmanifested in the essays.
- Selected candidates will call for interview held by the Board of three members headed by Principal Secretary, Department of School Education and includes Secretary, APREIS and another officer nominated by the Principal Secretary, Department of School Education. Principal Secretary, Department of School Education.
- Last date of submission of application is 10 February 2022
AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship 2022 Application Procedure
- To apply for the fellowship program you have to visit the official website of A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society
- From home page you have to go to the latest notification section
- You have to look for “ Click Here for AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship-2022 Online Application” link or click here
- As you get a new page will open on the computer screen
- Select register here if you are a new user link
- Registration form will open on the computer screen
- Enter all the significant details as ask on the screen
- Complete the registration process and submit the registration form
- Further application form will open on the screen
- Fill the details, upload the documents, submit it after review and take printout of the form
- Call 7670879747, 7093323253
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call Time : 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days