AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship 2023 notification has been released. An interested applicant who is passionate about education, willing to work hard, and able to learn quickly can I apply for the fellowship program through online mode. Online application forms are available on the official portal of the A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society. You may check the detailed information including eligibility criteria, selection process, benefits, and other details from this article. Appellants must accumulate each and every detail before submitting the application.
Also Read: AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship
About AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society invites eligible master’s degree holders who have relevant experience for the AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship program. Under this scheme, fellows will get selected by the authorities on the basis of their application and interview. Selected values have to serve three months probation period from the date of joining the fellowship. The probation period can be extended by the authorities on the basis of the performance of the candidate. Interested degree holders who desired to grab the opportunity may apply online.
Highlights Of AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Launched by: A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society
- Launched for: Master Degree Holders
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: AP
Area of Operations
- School operations – Academic
- School operations – Non-Academic
- English Proficiency
- Health & Hygiene, Food & Nutrition
- Gender Sensitivity and Adolescent Issues
- Vocational Education & career guidance
- Capacity building
- Sports & Cultural Activities
- Climate change-related issues
- IT & ITeS
Benefits Of AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship
- Beneficiaries who are appointed as a fellow will get a monthly stipend of not more than 40000 rupees.
- The stipend amount completely depends on the applicant’s qualifications Institute experience previous emolument and performance in the interview.
- The fellow will also get a laptop along with a charger for use during the tenure of the fellowship.
- A daily allowance of rupees 600 per day will be given if the candidate is going to travel outside the state due to official work
- Travel costs based on actual will be provided for up to a maximum of 2nd AC train fair
- Boarding and Lodging outside Andhra Pradesh will be reimbursed on the basis of the actual bill submitted by the fellow maximum of up to rupees 5000 per day.
- The fellow will get casual leaves maximum of up to 20 days in a year
- Paid sick leaves will be given in for a maximum of 10 days in a year
- A maximum of 30 days of unpaid leaves will be given to the candidate if adequately justified
- Applicant should be a master’s degree holder with at least 60% marks
- Applicant must have at least one year of experience
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 20 years or more than thirty years as of the date of notification for the recruitment
- Applicant must hold a master’s degree from premier institutions such as IITs, IIMs, etc.
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificates
- Experience certificate
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Other significant documents
- For the selection of the candidates screening of applications will be on the basis of academic qualifications, relevant experience and clarity of thought, understanding of the subject, and ability to find solutions to the problems as manifested in the essays.
- Selected candidates will call for the interview held by the Board of three members headed by the Principal Secretary, Department of School Education, and includes the Secretary, APREIS, and another officer nominated by the Principal Secretary, Department of School Education. Principal Secretary, Department of School Education.
- The last date of submission of the application will update soon.
Also Read: Amma Vodi Scheme
Application Procedure Of Fellowship 2023
- To apply for the fellowship program you have to visit the AP website of A.P Residential Educational Institutions Society
- From the home page you have to go to the latest notification section
- You have to look for the “ Click Here for AP Educational Empowerment Fellowship-2022 Online Application” link or click here
- As you get a new page will open on the computer screen
- Select register here if you are a new user link
- The registration form will open on the computer screen
- Enter all the significant details as asked on the screen
- Complete the registration process and submit the registration form
- The further application form will open on the screen
- Fill in the details, upload the documents, submit it after review, and take a printout of the form
- Call 7670879747, 7093323253
- Email email@example.com
- Call Time: 10.30 AM to 1.00 PM & 1.30 PM to 5.00 PM on all working days