Hello friends, as we all know the state government of Andhra Pradesh has taken various steps to uplift the lifestyle of the poor people of the state. Today in this article we are going to elaborate on the scheme of the AP government named AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship. This fellowship scheme launches by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh for the young professionals of the state. If you are interest in grabbing this opportunity then go through the information mention below like the application procedure, eligibility, scholarship amount, and many more.
About AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2023
AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship is a fellowship programme for the young professionals of the state. Under this scheme selected candidates will be engaged for 2years with half-yearly performance reviews for the fellowship at the Headquarters of APTWREIS, Andhra Pradesh. Applicants will be appointed as fellows for Project management, process development, and logistics support in the Academic school operations section, Business process reengineering, Process development, and logistics support and Procurement policy and project management in the Planning section, and Data Analytics, Monitoring application software design & development and project management in IT & ITeS section related work. More detail information relates to the fellowship will release once the official notification is released by the authorities.
Also Check: NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship
Highlights Of AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship
- Launched by:Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh
- Launched for: young professionals
- Application start: by May, 2022
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: aptwgurukulam.ap.gov.in
AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship Objective
AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship launches by the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Andhra Pradesh with the motive of developing of the Scheduled Tribes in Andhra Pradesh. With the proper implementation of this scheme, the one and sole objective of the government of the development of the Scheduled Tribes of the state will achieve up to an extent. This scheme will act as a bridge in the gap between society and schedule tribes.
AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship Benefits
Applicants who selects for the fellowship program will get the following benefits under this scheme:
- A monthly stipend of up to INR 50,000 to 75,000 will provide for the first year base on the applicant’s educational background and work experience.
- Annual increment in the stipend will be a maximum of 10%
- The seeker’s age should not be more than 35 years.
- A seeker should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- Seekers must have bachelor’s degree/Master’s Degree in any discipline with at least 60% marks from recognized university/ college
- Seekers must have at least 2 years of experience in implementing & monitoring Government Schemes / Programs
Applicants need to submit the following documents along with the application form:
- Calicular Vitae
- Experience proof
- Education proof
- Scanned image and more
Also Read: AABY Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
Application Procedure Under Fellowship
- To apply for the programme, you have to go to the AP Tribal Empowerment website of Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
- From the home page of the portal, you need to choose the “fellowship application” link available on the left-hand side
- The application registration form will open on the screen, enter the asked details in the application form like
- Father name
- Date of birth etc.
- Upload all the significant documents in the.jpg or .png format in the prescribed size
- Carefully read the information you have entered and submit the application form
- Take a print of the application form at last for further use
AP Tribal Empowerment Fellowship 2023 FAQs
Currently, the application form is closed. Forms will reopen in May 2022. You can apply for the scheme once the application form submission process will start.
Even after reading all the information available in this article, if you have queries about the scheme then you may contact the authorities via email@example.com.
For the selection of the candidates, authorities will scrutiny the application conduct, panel interview, and document verification.
Application forms can be submitted through online mode only. No other mode of application is acceptable.
Yes, only those who belong to the ST category of AP can grab the benefits under this scheme.