Andhra Pradesh government has started a free laptop scheme in 2022. This scheme is beneficial for the students. Under this scheme, the government is going to distribute laptops to deserving students. If you are interested in grabbing the opportunity then you have to submit your application online or offline mode. The application form is available on the official portal. You can check the detailed information related to the AP free laptop scheme including eligibility criteria, the application process, important dates, application status, and more from this article.
About AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023
AP Free Laptop Scheme is an initiative of the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme has been launched by keeping in view the technological advancement and the requirement of today’s world. This scheme is beneficial for students who are starting professional courses. Under this game, the free laptop is distributed by the government to the beneficiaries especially visually challenged students. The scheme is managed by the Department of Welfare all Differently Abled & Senior Citizens, Assistant directors, and District managers.
Also Check: Amma Vodi Scheme
Highlights Of Scheme
- Name of the scheme: AP free laptop scheme
- Launched by: Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Managed by: Department of Welfare all Differently Abled & Senior Citizen, Assistant Director, District Manager.
- Launched for: visually, hearing, speech impaired and orthopedically challenged students
- Benefits: free laptop
- Mode of application: online as well as offline
- Official site: AP Free Laptop
Objective Of AP Free Laptop Scheme
The major objective of the government behind starting this scheme is to provide free laptops to students. Through this scheme, the government wishes to provide technical knowledge to the students. To upgrade the coming generation’s technical knowledge is necessary. They are many students who are not able to buy laptops or computers on their own. To support such students AP government has started this initiative.
Benefits/ Features Of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- The scheme announces by the government of Andhra Pradesh
- The government is going to distribute free laptops
- The students who are pursuing professional courses can avail the benefits of the scheme
- Applicants can submit the application online or offline mode
- The scheme starts to encourage students to pursue technical education
- Special preference will be given to students who are visually challenged
- The applicant must be your student
- Applicant must be pursuing professional degree courses
- Applicant’s parents’ income should not be more than replace 15,000 per month to get a free laptop
- Students whose parent’s income is in between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000 per month will get the laptop by paying half of the cost
- Students whose parent’s income is more than Rs. 20,000 need to pay the full cost of the laptop
- Sadarem certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Parents Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bonafide Certificate from the College/School
- Aadhaar Card
Also Check: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Procedure: Online
- To apply online you should open the AP Free Laptop website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation.
- The home page will open on the screen from where you need to look for the “online application” option available in the mid of the page
- Click on it and then select “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme” link
- Search the “Application for Sanction of Laptops” option and then look for the “Apply online” option
- Click on it to open the next page and if you are not registered click the “no” option
- The form will appear on the screen where you have to enter the following details
- Name as in Aadhaar card
- Aadhar card number
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Create password
- Retype the password
- Select the register option and if you are already registered with the site then log in by using your login credentials
- Choose apply online link and further applications will open
- Complete the application, upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format and review the details
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button and taking a print of the filled application
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Application Procedure: Offline
- To apply online you should open the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation.
- From the home page, you have to go to the “schemes & forms” section and click view all option
- A new page will appear on the screen from where you have to search the “Sanction of Laptops” option
- Hit the “read more option and now select the “download application” option
- Take a printout of the application and start filling the details in the form.
- Complete the information and attach the necessary documents with the form
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit the form to the department