Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Financial Corporation Limited is inviting students to apply for the scholarship opportunity to help them continue their education without the need to worry about financial expenses. In this article, we will share with all of you the details of the new APSMFC Scholarship 2023 opportunity. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to apply for the scholarship scheme and the eligibility criteria that you must follow.
What Is APSMFC Scholarship 2023?
Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Financial Corporation Limited will be providing scholarship opportunities to students belonging to the minority community including various religious communities. This scholarship is provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh state and other welfare communities present in the area. You will be eligible for the scholarship if you are currently studying in Class 1st to Class 10th. You have to fill up the application form for the scholarship by going to the official website of the organization.
Also Check: Jnanabhumi Scholarship
Details Of APSMFC Scholarship
|Name||APSMFC Scholarship 2023|
|Category||AP Government Scheme|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh State Minorities Financial Corporation Limited|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Pre- Matric & Post Matric students|
APSMFC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for this scheme you will have to follow the following eligibility criteria:-
- The yearly income of Parents/ Guardian of the candidates must not go beyond Rs. One Lac (1,00,000) from all sources.
- To get the APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship, the applicant should obtain 50% or more marks or equivalent grade in the last final examination for Class 2 to 10 standard.
- From the total pre-matric scholarship, 30% of Scholarships will be put aside for Girl students. If adequate numbers of eligible female students are not available, then the rest of the scholarships may be transferred to eligible boy students.
- The Students who are permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh state but studying in out of the state are also entitled to a Pre Matric scholarship.
- The selected candidates of Pre Matric scholarship shall not be gaining any other Govt. scholarship/stipend.
- The candidate for the last year 2018-19 is eligible to apply for the Renewal of Scholarship for 2020-21.
- This APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship will be given to minority community students (Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Zoroastrians/Parsis).
APSMFC Scholarship Rewards Details
The following rewards will be provided to the people in this scheme:-
|Admission Fee from Class VI to VIII||Rs.500/-p.a Subject to actual||Rs.500/-p.a Subject to actual|
|Tuition Fee From Class VI to X||Rs.350/- per Annum||Rs.350/- per Annum|
|Maintenance Allowance will be payable for a period not exceeding 10 months in Academic Year.|
|Class I-V||Nil||Rupees 100 pm|
|Class VI-X||Rupees 600 pm||Rupees 100 pm|
The applicant will have to go through the following selection procedure in this scholarship scheme:-
- The APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship will be distributed among the Minority communities students, which are notified by the Government of India based on the population of Minority students, ie. Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jain, and Buddist.
- The student who is from Below Poverty Line having the lowest income shall be provided preference in ascending order.
- Two (2) from one family are entitled to apply for APSMFC Pre Matric Scholarship 2021 in Andhra Pradesh.
- The selection of candidates will be based on the financial need of the students.
The following documents must be submitted by the applicants for this scholarship:-
- Income Certificate issued by the Tahsildar
- Photocopy of the Bank Passbook. The Account should be a Joint Account of the Parent and Student.
- Bonafide certificate
- Photocopy of Previous Year Mark sheet
- Proof of Permanent Residence of Parent/Guardian like Ration Card
- Photograph attested by HeadMaster
- Minority Community Declaration- Affidavit on Non-Judicial Stamp Paper
Also Check: NTR Videshi Vidyadharana Overseas Scholarship
APSMFC Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official web page of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the scholarship will open on your screen.
- Now you have to click on the New Registration link present on the homepage
- The application form will open on your screen
- Make sure to enter the correct details in the application form
- Upload the documents
- Enter your bank details and successfully apply for the scholarship.