If you have taken your engineering degree in civil engineering then you can apply for the prestigious internship which is known as the ARB Civil Engineering Internship 2023. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria that you need to follow for the internship program from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details related to the benefits that will be provided to you if you are selected for this internship program. You can check out the application procedure from the article given below and we will also share with you all the deadlines that you need to follow in order to fill out the application form.
About ARB Civil Engineering Internship 2023
Amara Raja Batteries has started a new internship program that is available for students who have completed their bachelor’s in Engineering or their bachelor’s in technology and now want to explore the career opportunities available in India. There are a lot of career opportunities available for students who have a specialization in civil engineering however you must have relevant skills and interest in your bio-data in order to be eligible for the ARB Civil Engineering Internship opportunity. You can fill out the application form available on the official website in order to be eligible for the internship program before the last date. The students will be provided with a monthly salary after getting selected.
Also Read: AICTE Internships for Civil Infrastructure
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of ARB Civil Engineering Internship
The following benefits will be provided to the people who are applying for this prestigious internship program:-
- The selected candidates will receive a monthly stipend of INR 15,000 for a duration of 6 months.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to be selected for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must be a B.E./B.Tech. degree holder
- The applicant must have a specialization in civil engineering.
- The applicant must have relevant skills and interests
- The applicant must be available for a duration of 6 months
The following documents should be submitted in order to apply for this prestigious scholarship program:-
- Qualification certificates
Also Read: AICTE Internship
ARB Civil Engineering Internship 2023 Application Process
To apply for these scholarship programs you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official internship portal by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the internship portal will open on your screen.
- You will have to click on the option called Register on the homepage
- A new page with the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called Student and the registration form will open on your screen.
- You have to enter all of the details related to yourself into the application form.
- Upload the documents and successfully register yourself to get the internship.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for the Civil Engineering internship:-
- One day leave per month is permitted along with other holidays/weekly offs.
- Interns should abide by the organization’s code of conduct.
- Amara Raja Batteries Ltd
- Terminal A,
- 1-18/1/AMR/NR, Nanakramguda, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500032 India
- Telephone Number – (+91) (40) 2313 9000
- Fax Number – (+91) (40) 2313 9001