The All-India Council for Technical Skill Development has announced the “Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023.” Candidates who are eligible to participate in the tournament can fill out an application form on AICTD’s official website until 30th April 2023. Further details related to the scholarship test like eligibility, the application process, benefits, documents required, last date, exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, etc will all be covered under this article. Read the article till the last to know more information related to the scholarship test.
About Aryabhatta National Maths Competition
The All-India Council for Technical Skill Development (AICTSD) is collaborating with industry professionals to build a unified agenda for technical skill development and the development of technology leaders at a national level. The AICTSD is looking for the Great Technology Scientist of Future India 2023 through Aryabhatta National Maths Competition. Any college or high school student is interested in presenting their mathematics skills at a national level and pursuing a career as a technology scientist in India in the year 2023.
Also Check: Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test
Highlights of Aryabhatta National Maths Competition
|Competition Name||Aryabhatta National Maths Competition|
|Subject||AICTSD has released Aryabhatta Maths Competition 2021 notification|
|Last date to apply||30th April 2023|
ANMC Key Dates
Following are the important key dates that applicants must keep in mind before applying for the Competition 2022
|Last Date of Registration||30th April 2023|
|Online Exam Date||21st May 2023|
|Result Date||10th June 2023|
|Online Live Interview||20th June 2023|
|Final Result Date||30th June 2023|
Objectives of National Maths Competition
The Aryabhatta National Maths Competition is part of AICTSD’s objective is to encourage and develop student leaders across the country. Everything is dependent on technology, which is dependent on mathematics. Mathematics is the heart of all innovations, from machines to medicine. Without mathematical analysis, nothing is possible.
Also Check: AISTE All India Scholarship Test Exam
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Benefits
Some of the main benefits of the Competition are as follows:
- Join all India Council for Technical Skill Development (AICTSD) as a permanent member with industrial professionals.
- Make your resume more impressive by earning an AICTSD Industrial Certificate. Interact with industry leaders about your idea and upcoming technological breakthroughs.
- Get free assistance from AICTSD for your future technological innovations.
- AICTSD offers the opportunity to participate in a variety of technical events.
- AICTSD, IIT Bombay Alumni, and Industrial Professionals will issue a participation certificate to each participant.
- Display your idea on the AICTSD website.
- Possibility of attending and giving seminars
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Exam Format
|Exam Pattern:||Objective Questions (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions:||30|
|Exam Schedule:||Before the exam, you will receive an SMS with the exam date, time slot, and online exam link to your registered contact number, so keep checking our SMS whenever it arrives at you.|
|Exam Duration:||45 minutes|
|Negative Marking:||1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer|
|Total Marks:||60 Marks|
|Requirements:||This test must be taken on a PC or laptop with high-speed internet connectivity (more than 5 MBPS).|
ANMC 2023 Syllabus
The group-wise syllabus for the Competition is given below:
|Group 1 (10 to 13 Years Old)||Chain rulePercentageNumber SystemProfit & LossTime & CalendarSpeed And DistanceAverageTime & Work|
|Group 2 (14 to 17 Years Old)||Comparing QuantitiesTime & Work Ages Trains True Discount Chain Rule HCF & LcmProfit & Loss|
|Group 3 (18 to 24 Years Olds)||Profit & lossRatio & proportionTime & workSpeed & distanceSimple interestTrainsChain rule Ages|
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition Rewards
The Rewards for Competition is given in the table below:
|1st Prize||Prize money worth INR 1,50,000Industrial certified National Level AICTSD certificate the chance to participate in an international level project competition organized by AICTSDGet National Mathematics Scientist ScholarshipNational Mathematics Scientist Trophy1-year free online live training & R&D on robotics automation & software’s with industrial professionals worth INR 1,00,000 / – at free of cost|
|2nd Prize||Prize money worth INR 50,000Get National Mathematics Scientist ScholarshipIndustrial certified National Level AICTSD certificate6 months free online live training & R&D on robotics automation & software with industrial professionals worth INR 50,000 at free of costThe chance to participate in International Level Project Competition organized by AICTSDNational mathematics scientist trophy|
|3rd Prize||Prize money of INR 10,000Industrial certified National Level AICTSD certificate The chance to participate in an international level project competition organized by AICTSDGet National Mathematics Scientist ScholarshipNational mathematics scientist trophy3 months free online live training & R&D on robotics automation & software’s with industrial professionals worth INR 30,000 at free of cost|
Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023- Prize Money
|1st Prize||Rs.1.5 lakh|
The applicants applying for the Competition must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Any college or high school student between the ages of 10 and 24 who wishes to demonstrate their mathematics abilities on a national level is eligible to apply.
Also Check: Pathani Samanta Mathematics Scholarship Test
Steps to Apply for Aryabhatta National Maths Competition 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the Competition:
- First of all, go to the Aryabhatta website of the AICTSD
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the “Aryabhatta National Maths Competition ANMC Link 2023.
- Now, check your age group and register yourself
- Once you are successfully registering yourself, click on the Apply Now button
- An application form will open on the screen.
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details.
- After that proceed to the payment gateway.
- Pay the application fee of Rs 290 in online mode.
- Within 48 hours of completing the online application process, a confirmation email containing the hall ticket number will be issued to the registered e-mail address.
- Candidates will be banned from registering as soon as all seats are filled, regardless of the registration date. Every year, around two lakh students apply for this exam, however, AICTSD only accepts the first 10,000 applicants, with the other applications being rejected and their payments being reimbursed.
Points to Remember
Before applying for the scholarship test, the applicant must keep these points in mind.
- You must check the eligibility before applying for the scholarship test.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for the scholarship test.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- You must have a valid and effective email ID.
- Enter the details in the application form as per your educational certificate details.
- Provide your recently clicked photograph on the application form.
- Keep all your documents ready before applying for the test.
- Avoid using mobile phones for Online submission of the scholarship application.
- Check the details carefully before final submission.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Competition 2022, feel free to contact on the below-given details
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Toll Free Number to Call – 7229861562