An initiative is taken into consideration by the Government of Odisha State. Through this initiative, the Government of Odisha will select candidates and the selected candidates will be liable to get a scholarship of Rupees 250 each month till they successfully complete their secondary education. If you are studying in any school in Odisha state, you can enroll in this scholarship scheme. The candidates will be selected through a National Rural Talent Search Examination. Given below are the details regarding the scholarship scheme so that you can apply for it without any problem. We have also shared with you all the detailed application procedures for the NRTS Scholarship 2023.
What Is NRTS Scholarship Exam 2023?
The National Rural Talent Search Examination is an initiative which is presented by the Government of Odisha state. In this scholarship program, the students will be able to get Rupees 250 per month for a time period of 36 months. Around 5 students from each school can take part in this scholarship examination presented by the Government of Odisha state. The scholarship amount will be electronically transferred every month to the bank account of the beneficiaries. You will have to enter the examination by giving a fee of Rupees 60.
Also Check: INSPIRE Scholarship
NRTS Scholarship Exam Latest Updates
Online application for the National Rural Talent Scholarship (NRTS) Examination is now invited from permanent residents of the Odisha state so that they can get financial assistance to continue their education. Students who belong to the minority community can fill out the application form for this prestigious opportunity. Students can fill out the application form for the scholarship starting from 7th August 2023 and the scholarship of opportunity will be available till 19th August 2023 on the official website. Students can access the official website at the Board of Secondary Education Odisha portal. Students are responsible for submitting the application form as soon as possible in order to get financial assistance directly into the bank account. The financial assistance must be used to pay the application or the tuition fees of the students.
Details Of BSE Odisha NRTS Exam 2023
|Name||NRTS Scholarship 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Odisha state|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||7th August 2023|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||19th August 2023|
|Starting Date For Downloading Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Closing Date For Downloading Admit Card||Notify Soon|
|Date Of Examination||Update Soon|
|Date Of Result Publication||Update Soon|
NRTS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The Candidates selected for this examination shall have continuous and regular study for two school years immediately preceding the examination in one or more recognized schools of the types mentioned under Regulation 2 supra, and duly recommended by the District Inspector of Schools based on their performance at the Middle School Common Examination.
- Candidates other than those belonging to the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe must not be over 15 years of age on the date of examination. In the case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, the age limit shall not exceed 16 years on the date of examination.
- The candidates who have failed previously at this examination or were detained in Grade 5 or 6 (Class VI or VII) are not eligible to appear at this examination.
- The Candidates of unrecognized schools presented at the U.P. Common Examination through the nearby recognized schools are also not eligible to sit for this examination
- The candidates shall be examined in two papers each of a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The contents of the paper are-
- Paper-I( M.I.L., History, Civics and Geography),
- Paper II (Mathematics and General Science).
- The type of questions shall be objective and the candidates shall be required to mark the answers on the O.M.R. question papers.
- The Centres for this examination shall be fixed by the examination committee only at the District / Sub-Divisional headquarters and the candidates of a particular area shall have to appear at those centers.
- The Board shall tabulate the marks of both papers and send a copy of the register to the Circle Level Committee to select scholars for the award of M.E. Merit/ Merit cum Poverty scholarships and scholars for the award of N.R.T.S. from the schools situated in the rural areas.
Benefits Of Odisha NRTS Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- The selected students will get Rs.250/- per month for 36 months till he/ she continues his/ her studies at the secondary level with satisfactory performance.
- Maximum 5 (five) Nos. of students from a school can sit for the examination
NRTS Exam Award Money Disbursement
The award money will be distributed among the candidates following the following procedure:-
- The scholarship money shall be disbursed to students through electronic transfer to their Bank Accounts.
- Soon after the publication of the result and issue of the award memo, the awardees will be informed to open a joint bank account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the DEO/ BEO who will transfer the award money to the account of the student.
- No other mode of payment is allowed.
The applicant will be liable to give the following examination fees:-
- The fee for the NRTS Examination, 2016 is Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty) per candidate.
- The Headmasters of Upper Primary & UGME Schools are required to collect the detailed information of the students as per format (available on the website) along with the total fee and deposit with the concerned Block Education Officer for doing the online registration.
- The fee has to be deposited in the form of a PAY-IN SLIP to be automatically generated during the online registration.
Also Check: BYJU’s National Aptitude Test BNAT
Application Procedure NRTS Scholarship 2023
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the NRTS website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha state by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen.
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called 2023-08-07 ONLINE APPLICATION FOR NATIONAL RURAL TALENT SCHOLARSHIP EXAMINATION – 2023
- The school authorities will have to log in using their credentials.
- Now they will fill out the application form on the basis of the students who want to apply for this scholarship.
NRTS Scholarship Exam Result 2023
- You will first have to visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage will open on your screen
- You have to now click on the option called NRTS Scholarship Exam Result 2023
- You have to log in using your details and the result will open on your screen.
Also Read: NMMS Odisha
NRTS Scholarship Exam 2023 FAQs
If you want to apply for this scholarship application then you can visit the official website and log in using your school presentations to fill out the application form.
The applicant must be a permanent resident of Odisha in order to apply for this prestigious program created by the Odisha Government.
The applicant must submit the application form for this scholarship before the last date of 19th August 2023.
Once the scholarship examination is conducted by the authorities the result will be released on the official website of Odisha Board of Secondary Education as soon as possible.