An initiative is taken into consideration by the Government of Odisha State. Through this initiative, the Government of Odisha will select candidates and the selected candidates will be liable to get a scholarship of Rupees 250 each month till they successfully complete their secondary education. If you are studying in any school in the Odisha state then you can enroll yourself in this scholarship scheme. The candidates will be selected through a National Rural Talent Search Examination. Given below are the details regarding the scholarship scheme so that you can apply for it without any problem. We have also shared with you all the detailed application procedures for the NRTS Scholarship 2022.
NRTS Scholarship 2022
The National Rural Talent Search Examination is an initiative which is presented by the Government of Odisha state. In this scholarship program, the students will be able to get Rupees 250 per month for a time period of 36 months. Around 5 students from each school can take part in this scholarship examination presented by the Government of Odisha state. The scholarship amount will be electronically transferred every month to the bank account of the beneficiaries. You will have to enter the examination by giving a fee of Rupees 60.
Also Check :- INSPIRE Scholarship
Details Of BSE Odisha NRTS Exam 2022
|Name||NRTS Scholarship 2022|
|Launched by||Government of Odisha state|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiary||Students of the Odisha state|
|Starting Date Of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Closing Date Of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Starting Date For Downloading Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Closing Date For Downloading Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Date Of Examination||Update Soon|
|Date Of Result Publication||Update Soon|
Read More: AISTE All India Scholarship Test Exam
NRTS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The Candidates selected for this examination shall have continuous and regular study for two school years immediately preceding the examination in one or more recognised schools of the types mentioned under Regulation 2 supra, and duly recommended by the District Inspector of Schools basing on their performance at the Middle School Common Examination.
- The candidates other than those belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe must not be over 15 years of age on the date of examination. In the case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste and scheduled tribe, the age limit shall not exceed 16 years on the date of examination.
- The candidates who have failed previously at this examination or were detained in Grade 5 or 6 (Class VI or VII) are not eligible to appear at this examination.
- The Candidates of unrecognised schools presented at the U.P. Common Examination through the nearby recognised schools are also not eligible to sit for this examination
- The candidates shall be examined in two papers each of a duration of 1 hour 30 minutes.
- The contents of the paper are-
- Paper-I( M.I.L., History, Civics and Geography),
- Paper II (Mathematics and General Science).
- The type of questions shall be objective and the candidates shall be required to mark the answers on the O.M.R. question papers themselves.
- The Centres for this examination shall be fixed by the examination committee only at the District / Sub-Divisional headquarters and the candidates of a particular area shall have to appear at those centres.
- The Board shall tabulate the marks of both the papers and send a copy of the register to the Circle Level Committee to select scholars for the award of M.E. Merit/ Merit cum Poverty scholarships and scholars for the award of N.R.T.S. from the schools situated in the rural areas.
Benefits Of Odisha NRTS Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to the candidates in this scholarship:-
- The selected students will get Rs.250/- per month for 36 months till he/ she continues his/ her studies at the secondary level with satisfactory performance.
- Maximum 5 (five) Nos. of students from a school can sit for the examination
Also Read: BYJU’s National Aptitude Test BNAT
NRTS Exam Award Money Disbursement
The award money will be distributed among the candidates following the following procedure:-
- The scholarship money shall be disbursed to students through electronic transfer to their Bank Accounts.
- Soon after the publication of the result and issue of the award memo the awardees will be informed to open a joint bank account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the DEO/ BEO who will transfer the award money to the account of the student.
- No other mode of payment is allowed.
The applicant will be liable to give the following examination fees:-
- The fee for NRTS Examination, 2016 is Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty) per candidate.
- The Headmasters of Upper Primary & UGME Schools are required to collect the detailed information of the students as per format (available on the website) along with the total fee and deposit with the concerned Block Education Officer for doing the online registration.
- The fee has to be deposited in the form of PAY-IN SLIP to be automatically generated during the online registration.
Application Procedure NRTS Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Go to the official website of the Government of Odisha state by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organisation will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called NRTS Scholarship
- The details of the scholarship scheme will open on your screen.
- Read the details of the scholarship scheme carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill in the application form
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the scheme.