Assam Foundation of North America has initiated a scholarship scheme named Assam Foundation academic scholarship. The scholarship program is especially for students who are pursuing bachelor’s degree courses. If you are a permanent resident of Assam state and meet the eligibility conditions set by the foundation then you may apply for the scheme. To grab the benefits under Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship AFNA 2023 you need to submit an online application form. Detailed information about eligibility criteria, the application form filling process, a direct link to apply, important dates, and other related information is available in this article.
About Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
Many students are there who have demonstrated promising academics but failed to achieve the target due to being financially deprived. To mentor such students, the Assam Foundation of North America decided to award an Education scholarship. Under this Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship, AFNA students will get monetary help to pursue their academics. This scholarship is specially designed for students who are pursuing bachelor’s degrees. The main objective of the scholarship scheme is to encourage students towards higher education and provide them with financial help to make them capable to have a good career in the future.
Highlights Of Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship
- Launched by: Assam foundation of North America
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: assamfoundation.net
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of their application form submitted by them which is reviewed by the Assam Foundation of North America scholarship selection board. The decision of the board is final.
AFNA Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant should already enroll in a bachelor’s degree course in any discipline
- An Applicant must not get any scholarship to pursue a diploma certificate level course at this stage
- Applicant must have passed the higher secondary examination
- Per head, family income should not be more than 50000 rupees per year
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen permanently resident in Assam
- Certificate of Assam Domicile
- Last 12 months’ Bank account statement of earning family members.
- Class 10th mark sheet.
- Class 10th passing certificate.
- 12th mark sheet.
- Class 12th passing certificate.
- Adhaar card
- Two passport-size photos.
- Income proof
- The online application form-filling process will start soon.
- The online application form end date updated soon.
Assam Foundation Akadamics Scholarship AFNA 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship, you have to visit the official website of the Assam Foundation of North America
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the project’s option given in the menu bar
- Add drop-down list will open on the screen from where you have to choose “ACADEMICS” option
- A further list will open from where you have to select the application form option
- Application form will open on the screen of your PC or laptop
- Start entering the details as asked in the application form
- Date of birth
- Permanent address
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email ID
- Legal guardian name
- Legal guardian occupation
- Other family member detail
- Pass academic detail
- Current academic detail
- Essential annual expense detail
- Other details
- Reference detail
- After filling out the application form you have to read the declaration and take the checkbox
- Enter the security code shown in the image on the screen
- Press submit button to submit the application after review and if no changes are required to make
- Take a print of the application form and email the soft copy to email@example.com or hard copy to AFNA – AKADAMICS 4391 McMenemy Street, Vadnais Heights, MN 55127, USA
- Write the authorities, if you have any queries related to the scheme via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, you have to submit income proof like salary/pay slip of earning family members if employed, pension statement if the parents/ guardian is a retiree person, income tax return or income certificate if the parents/ guardian is business or self-employed or if your parent/ guardian is farmer or cultivation as their source of income, an income certificate from a recognized or competent authority is needed.
No, the payment of the scholarship amount will be made in four equal installments in a year.
The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
If the academic expenses of the candidates are more than the scholarship awarded then he/ she can apply for the other scholarship from another source.
Yes, you have to submit the application again for the next year to continue the scholarship amount.