L&T Build India Scholarship 2022 will be helpful for students who are in their final year of engineering courses. If you want to apply for the scholarship then you will have to read the article given below. In this article, we have shared the basic eligibility criteria needed to apply for the L&T Build India Scholarship and also the step-by-step procedure to successfully apply for this scholarship. You have to make sure that you read the article till the last to get all of the details regarding the scholarship and apply for the scholarship successfully.
L&T Build India Scholarship 2022
L&T Build India Scholarship will be helpful for the final year students of BTech and the selected candidates will be getting Rupees 13,400 per month for around 24 months. The full fee will be sponsored for the MTech courses of the beneficiaries. The candidates will have to score a minimum of 70% marks to avail the benefits of this scholarship. The candidates have to make sure that they score a good amount of numbers to successfully get the benefits of this scholarship.
Details Of L&T Build India Scholarship
|Name||L&T Build India Scholarship|
|Launched by||L&T Build India Foundation|
|Objective||Providing monthly stipend for 24 months|
|Beneficiaries||Final year students of BTech|
|Official site||Click Here|
- Application deadline: 31st March 2022
- Online Written Test: Between April 2022 – May 2022
- Interview Process: Between May 2022- June 2022
- Final Result: Mid July 2022
- Issuance of Scholarship Letter: 3rd Week of June 2022
- Joining: Mid August 2022
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The candidates should be in the final year of Bachelor of Engineering [BE] or Bachelor of Technology [BTech].
- Engineering graduates expected to pass out in 2021 from an Indian recognized university or institute can apply to the L&T build India scholarship.
- Only the candidates specialized in core civil engineering or core electrical engineering can apply to the L&T build India scholarship.
- They should have secured a minimum of 70% or a 7.0 GPA (out of 10) in their BE or BTech course.
- The candidates should have a knack for constructing landmark buildings.
Benefits Of The Scholarship
The applicant will be provided with the following benefits in this scholarship:-
- Full fee sponsored for M.Tech courses (full-time two years course) at IIT Madras, IIT Delhi, NIT Surathkal, or NIT Trichy.
- Selected candidates will get a stipend of INR 13,400 per month for 24 months.
- Candidates will get the opportunity to work at the live sites of L&T.
- Candidates will get the placement benefit after the competition of course.
- Guided by buddies and mentored by BIS alumni during the program.
- Students will be placed successfully after completion of the course.
- Students will get a stipend of Rs. 13,400/- p.m.
- The sponsored candidates need to pay the Hostel Accommodation fee & Mess fee.
L&T Build India Scholarship Selection Criteria
The applicant will have to follow the following selection criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- Candidates will be selected based on the online written subject and aptitude test
- Selected applicants will be called for a personal interview round to be conducted by a panel by IIT and L&T.
- Also, the medical fitness of candidates will also be considered during the selection process.
The following documents are required to apply for the scholarship:-
- 10th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- 12th Standard Certificate and Marksheet
- Diploma Certificate and mark sheets
- B.E. / B.Tech Marksheets – (all available mark sheets up to previous semester)
- Aadhar/PAN/Driving Licence/Passport
Terms And Conditions
The applicant will have to follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- L&T does not charge any fee to the candidates at any stage of recruitment.
- Only shortlisted candidates among the registered ones can appear for the online test.
L&T Build India Scholarship Application Procedure
To apply for the scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure:-
- Click on the link given here to go to the official webpage of the scholarship.
- The homepage of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- Click on the option called Click Here To Apply
- A new page will be displayed on your screen
- Register yourself on the portal if you are not already regsitered.
- Or login with the detail and successfuly get yourslef logged in.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Successfully, fill up the application form.
- Go to the Apply Online page of the scholarship page.
- Now click on the Login/View option.
- A new login page will open on the screen.
- Enter the login details in the application form.
- Now select the login option and log in successfully.
- Mount Poonamallee Road, Manapakkam, P.B.No.979, Chennai – 600 089
- Phone Number: 91-44-22526000 / 8000
- Fax: +91-44-2249 3317
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Points To Remember
- The applicant must keep these points in mind while applying for the scholarship program.
- Check eligibility before applying for the scholarship program.
- Keep all the documents ready before applying.
- You must have a valid and active email ID.
- You must have a valid and active mobile number that will remain active in the upcoming days.
- Do not wait for the last date to apply for this scholarship program.
- Using a laptop or a desktop for the scholarship submission.
- Check all the details carefully before finally submitting the application form.
- Do not use mobile phones for scholarship form submission.