There are many students who belong to the economically weaker section of Bihar who have insufficient amounts of money to pay their school fees. To financially help these meritorious students, to submit their educational expenses. So, the students who enrolled in class 8th standard and cannot continue their secondary education will now receive a scholarship amount for their education from the SCERT Portal of Bihar. To get the scholarship, first students need to appear in the National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Test and after the declaration of the result, they will need to apply for the NSP. The NMMS scholarship exam was conducted on 22nd January 2023. Now the students who appeared in the exam are now waiting for the result. The Bihar NMMS Result 2023 OUT Now for the academic year 2023 is declared on their official website.
About Bihar NMMS Result 2023
The Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result for 2023 will declare on 23rd April 2023 on their official website i.e., scert.bihar.gov.in. The students of class 8th standard who appear in the examination can check their names on the selection list. The Bihar NMMS Result will contain their father’s name, Date of Birth, Rank, Marks, and Category. The selected students will need to do their registration under the National Scholarship Portal (NSP2) to avail of the scholarship amount. The students who enroll in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and state government-run residential schools and private schools are not able to appear for the NMMS Scholarship. Students who studied in government schools/government-aided schools/local body and government-sponsored Schools including Madrasahs without residential facilities are eligible. Now students freely appear in 9th standard without any worry.
Also Read: NMMS Scholarship
Overview of Bihar NMMS Result
|Launched By||Government of Bihar|
|Name of Post||Bihar NMMS Result|
|Objective||Students from 8th standard of government or government-aided schools|
|Eligibility Criteria||Students from 8th standard of government or government aided schools|
|Date of Result Declaration||23rd of April 2023|
|Official Website||To offer scholarships to selected students for their education|
Objective of Bihar NMMS Result
The main reason behind the implementation of the Bihar NMMS Result is to provide a valuable amount of scholarship to the students who qualify for the NMMS exam and their registration under the National Scholarship Portal. The scholarship will motivate students to do their studies without any tension of school fees. The students will be self-dependent and don’t burden their families with the fees. The students will get approx 1000 rs every month for the duration of 1 year, which means Rs. 12,000 for a year. This will be a big amount for students who cannot afford their educational fees and book expenses. Now students can check their names on the merit list according to their district. The result will declare on 23rd April 2023.
Students need to fulfill the following criteria for checking their results under the official site:
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- The students must enroll in class 8th standard from the government schools/government aided schools/local body and government-sponsored Schools including Madrasahs without residential facilities are eligible to apply for the NMMS.
- If any student is a part of Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya, and state government-run residential schools and private schools are not able to appear for the NMMS Scholarship.
- Students must score at least 40% or more marks in their previous class’s final examination for the general category.
- The students must score 32% marks for selecting students who belong to SC/ST and disabled category.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family will not be more than Rs. 1,50,000\-.
Also Read: NMMS Result
Steps to Check the NMMS 2023
- Applicants first need to visit the NMMS Result website of the SCERT of Bihar to check the NMMS Result.
- The homepage will appear on your screen, here you will see the column of Results.
- As you click on it the options appear on your screen. Now click on the NMMS Result option.
- After that the result page will open, here you have to enter the following details:
- Roll Number
- Exam Date
- Captcha code
- After filling all these details you have to click on the Submit button.
- As you click on the button, your result will be shown on your screen.
- Name of Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Caste Certificate for SC\ST\Disabled students
- Income proof of parents
- Roll Number
- The selection of students will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). For the General and OBC Category, 40% marks are required.
- For SC/ST/PH category 32% marks are required in both SAT & MAT papers.
If you have any queries regarding the scholarship results then please contact them through the given details:
- State Council Of Educational Research & Training
- Mahendru, Patna (Bihar)
- Pin No. 800006
- Website: www.scert.bihar.gov.in
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Tel. NO.: 061-22370030(O)
Bihar NMMS Result 2023 FAQs
The Bihar National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result for 2023 is declared on the 23rd of April 2023 on their official website.
The selection of students will be done on the basis of marks scored in the Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT). For the General and OBC Category, 40% marks are required, for SC/ST/PH category 32% marks are required in both SAT & MAT papers.
In that case, you have to contact the SCERT Portal of Bihar, to express your problem.