If you are a permanent resident of India then you can apply for the BPCL Kerala Technician Apprenticeship 2023 and you can get a lot of benefits if you are selected by the organization. The candidates can fill out the application form before the last date of 20th October 2022 and they will be eligible to apply for recruitment if they follow the eligibility criteria presented by the organization. You can check out the details related to the eligibility criteria and the step-by-step procedure to apply online for this scholarship from the article provided below and prepare yourself accordingly.
What Is BPCL Kerala Technician Apprenticeship 2023?
The BPCL Kerala Technician Apprenticeship is providing an apprentice program for all people who have successfully completed their Engineering diploma in India. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited is a government oil and gas explorer and these opportunities are available for all the people who have a successful Engineering diploma and want to continue their career in the same field by entering into some specific career opportunities that will be also fruitful in the near future. The applicant will provide with a certain salary after they are successfully selected by the organization and they will be able to get the benefits so that they can continue their education or their career after they have successfully got a very good experience. The applicant can fill out the application form from the official website of the national apprenticeship portal created by the Indian government.
- Application Deadline – Updated Soon
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria in order to apply for this program presented by the organization:-
- The applicant must hold a diploma in Engineering in the following disciplines from a recognized Indian University/Institute –
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation/Applied Electronics and Instrumentation/Instrumentation Technology/Instrumentation and Control/Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- The applicant must have secures 60% marks (Note – Relaxation of marks will be given to SC/ST/PWD candidates and reserved posts.)
Benefits Of BPCL Kerala Technician Apprenticeship
The following benefits will be provided to all the people who will apply for this apprenticeship training:-
- The selected candidates will receive INR 18,000 per month for a period of one year.
The applicant must follow the following selection criteria in order to apply for the fellowship:-
- The candidates will shortlist based on their marks in the qualifying diploma examination.
- The final list will prepare according to categories based on marks obtained and their performance in the interview.
- The engagement for apprenticeship training will be subject to the selected candidates clearing the medical examination.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions to apply for the scholarship:-
- Incomplete applications will get rejected.
- The candidates are required to produce documentary proof of equivalent percentage/ percentage conversion formula applicable to the Institute/University at the time of interview failing which the candidature will reject without further proceedings.
- The candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship and/or have one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
- Persons employed with Government or Semi-Government organizations/Public Sector undertakings must submit NOC at the time of interview.
BPCL Kerala Technician Apprenticeship 2023 Registration Procedure
If you want to do registration on the official portal then you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will display on your screen.
- You have to click on the Enroll button present on the menu bar
- The enrollment page will display on your screen.
- You need to select your category.
- Now, the eligibility criteria will display on your screen.
- Select the district and your educational qualification.
- Now you need to select the details related to your work experience.
- Finally, you will be provided with the information related to the documents that you need to submit.
- You need to enter your email ID and verify it by entering the OTP.
- Now the guidelines related to the scheme will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Fill up the enrolment form with all of the details and upload all of your documents.
- Successfully, submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.
- Email Id – email@example.com