Hello friends, today we are here with information related to a new initiative of the British Council for the students of India. The British council has announced Creative Economy Scholarships for the students who desire to pursue postgraduate studies at four UK universities in culture policy or arts management programmes. In this article below you will get detailed information about the British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023 like who can apply, how to apply, the documents required and many other related details.
British Council Creative Economy Scholarships
Many students desire to pursue their higher education at the topmost universities of the UK but due to lack of finance, they drop their plans. The British council is going to support 10 students from India who desire to pursue their post-graduation course in culture policy or arts management programmes from King’s College London, University of Glasgow, Birmingham City University, and the Goldsmiths University of London. British Council Creative Economy Scholarships is going to provide monetary help to the students so that they can focus on their studies and make a bright career.
Highlights Of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships
- Name of the scheme: Creative Economy Scholarships
- Launched by: British Council
- Launched for: Students and young professionals
- No of Scholarship: 10
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.bcu.ac.uk or www.gold.ac.uk or www.kcl.ac.uk or www.gla.ac.uk
University Wise Course List Under Scholarship
|Birmingham City University||MA Arts and Project Management|
|Goldsmiths University of London||MA Arts Administration & Cultural PolicyMA Creative & Cultural EntrepreneurshipMA Cultural Policy, Relations & DiplomacyMA Tourism & Cultural Policy|
|King’s College London||Arts and Cultural Management MA (ACM) programme|
|University of Glasgow||MSc Creative Industries and Cultural Policy|
Number of Scholarship Under British Council Creative Economy
|University||No of Scholarship|
|Birmingham City University||3|
|Goldsmiths University of London||4|
|King’s College London||1|
|University of Glasgow||2|
Benefits Of British Council Creative Economy Scholarships
|Birmingham City University||Tuition fee waiver|
|Goldsmiths University of London||Tuition fee waiver|
|King’s College London||£25,800|
|University of Glasgow||Tuition fee waiver|
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- The applicant should be a student or a working professional
- The candidate can demonstrate interest or experience in related areas
- Applicant must possess a Graduation degree from a recognized university or institute
- Applicant must desire to pursue postgraduate studies at four UK universities in culture policy or arts management programmes for the period of one year
- Photo ID Proof like aadhaar card, pan card, driving licence
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Previous Year Education Qualification certificate.
- Passport copy
- Other significant documents
|Birmingham City University||Update Soon|
|Goldsmiths University of London||Update Soon|
|King’s College London||Update Soon|
|University of Glasgow||Update Soon|
British Council Creative Economy Scholarships 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship candidates, Go to the links available below and accumulate the detailed information
- Now you have to go to the official website of the university of which you desire to get admission
- Apply for the offer letter for the eligible course and fill out the scholarship application form
- Mention all the important details in the form as asked
- Upload the necessary documents in the prescribed format
- Submit the application form by hitting submit button
- Remember to take printout of the application for further use if needed.
- Birmingham City University
- Goldsmiths University of London
- King’s College London
- University of Glasgow
Only citizens of Indian origin who desire to pursue Master’s Degrees from the UK.
No, you have to take admission to any of the following universities-Birmingham City University, Goldsmiths University of London, King’s College London or the University of Glasgow.
You have to submit the Online application form from the official portal of the university.
You may take admission in culture policy or arts management programmes.