Docemy smart scholar micro scholarship program has been launched by Docemy. The scholarship program is specially designed for medical students. If you are a medical student and desire to get a scholarship then you have to submit an online application. The online application form is available on the official portal. You may check the section of this article to know the detailed information about the Docemy Scholarship program including its eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, and more.
About Docemy Scholarship 2023
Docemy scholarship 2023 has been released by the Docemy for medical students. This is the first-of-its-kind education program where students will get paid for learning. The scholarship program has been started for medical students to be 100% committed to learning and get rewards for their own hard work. To get the benefits under this scheme students have to apply through online mode. You may check the detailed information about the application form for the section.
Also Check: HES Society Dr. KVR Prasad Memorial Scholarship
Highlights Of Docemy Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Docemy Scholarship
- Launched by: Docemy
- Launched for: students
- Benefits: financial
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: docemy.com
Objective Of Scholarship
Today’s world is a competitive world. One has to compete at every level. For further admission in degree programs to get a better job one has to compete everywhere. Keeping this in view this program has been started with the idea to make learning captivating as well as help students with pocket money while learning. The major objective behind starting this program is to encourage medical students to further their education in the field. Under this program, medical students can uncover more than 4500 topics MCQ-based questions by just standing for 100 minutes a week.
Benefits Of Docemy Scholarship
Applicants who wish to become part of the scholar program of Docemy will get the following benefits
- Opportunity to earn reward from rupees 50 to rupees 5000
- Applicants can learn by using sources like videos books or notes
- Applicants can attempt quizzes to keep track of their learning
- Applicants can start contributing to the economy early
Applicants who fulfill the further mentioned eligibility conditions can submit their application form.
- The applicant should be a medical student
- Applicant must be studying in the first year of graduation for PG degree
- He/ She should have an Indian Bank account
Selection of the students will be made on the basis of First come First serve.
Also Check: Tata AIG Avanti Fellows Scholarship Program
Docemy Scholarship 2023 Application Procedure
- You have to go to the official website of Docemy
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the scholar option
- A new page will open on the screen from where you have to select apply button
- This will open the Google form on the screen
- You have to fill in the detailed information as required in the application form
- Mention your name email id mobile number WhatsApp number college and other details
- Complete the application form and tick check the checkbox
- Hit submit button to submit the application form
- You will receive a copy of the application form via email
Note: Applicants can apply through the official portal or by downloading the apps from Google Play Store or App Store. The steps to apply by the Docemy app are also the same.