CUCET (Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test) is a National Level Online Entrance Test conducted by Chandigarh University for admission to various programs so as to provide an opportunity to bright and inquisitive young minds from across the country to study in the most challenging and diverse academic environment. The CUCET test will be used for admissions cum scholarship purposes which is aimed at recognizing the achievements, Potential, and talent of the students by providing a chance to all to win scholarships and study at Chandigarh University in futuristics and cutting-edge programs of their choice. The Chandigarh University CUCET 2023 will be based on the syllabus of the concerned qualifying examination and Aptitude for that subject.
What Is Chandigarh University CUCET 2023?
The CUCET exam will be conducted in online mode for 2022 for admission in various Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. It is a University Level Entrance Examination that is conducted two times a year i.e. CUCET-1 and CUCET- 2. It is a private university in Chandigarh, Punjab India. Admission in management courses is also offered based on MAT/CAT/CSAT etc. examinations. If you are interested in participating in an examination which is conducted by Chandigarh University. Then in this article, we provide you with brief information about the application procedure, eligibility, benefits, exam date, exam pattern, syllabus, and much more.
Also Check: International Informatics Olympiad
Candidates can check Chandigarh University CUCET status below:
|Chandigarh University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) 2022 Status
|The application form’s last date has been extended
|Announced. The exam’s last date has been extended
Chandigarh University CUCET Important Dates
Candidates can check here all the important CUCET 2022 dates for the application form in the given table below:
- Starting of Application Form-08th pri
- Last date to submit applications-29th My 2022
- CUCET 2022 examination- Update soon
- Declaration of result-Update soon
- Start of counseling process-Update soon
Chandigarh University CUCET Exam Pattern
The candidates must have proper knowledge about the exam pattern so that the candidates can prepare their timetable and study accordingly for the Chandigarh University exam. The candidates need to read this section to know about the CU 2022 exam pattern given below:
|Type of question
|Multiple choice question
|Number of question
|The medium of question paper
|(+1) for every right answer
There will be no negative marking for wrong/unattempted responses
Chandigarh University CUCET Application Fee
The information regarding the application fee to be paid by the candidates is given below. The fee is the same for all the categories.
Online Mode- 1000/-
Offline Mode- 1000/-
Also Read: National Talent Search Exam
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 Syllabus
Candidates can find the detailed CUCET Syllabus 2022, which is divided topic-wise below:
- Time and Tense
- Parallel construction
- Relative pronouns
- Question tags
- Phrasal verbs
- Odd Word
- One Word
- Jumbled letters
- Contextual meaning
- Reading Comprehension:
- Reconstruction (rewording)
- Paragraph Unit
- Sets, relations, and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices and determinants:
- Permutations and combinations
- Mathematical induction
- Binomial theorem and its simple applications
- Sequences and series
- Limit, continuity, and differentiability
- Integral calculus
- Physics and measurement
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy, and power
- Rotational motion
- Properties of solids and liquids
- Kinetic theory of gases
- Oscillations and wavesElectrostatics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Experimental skills
- Physical Chemistry
- Some basic concepts in chemistry
- States of matter
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties
- General principles and processes of isolation of metals
- S – block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals) group – 1 and 2 elements
- P – block elements
- D – and F – block elements (transition elements)
- Coordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- Organic chemistry
- Purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing halogens
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
General Studies Syllabus
- Science and Society
- Contemporary Problems of Indian Society
- Cultural Heritage of India
- India’s Freedom Struggle
- Constitutional Values
- Human Rights
- Sociology Syllabus
- Introducing Indian Society
- Demographic Structure and Indian Society
Social Institutions: Continuity and Change
- The market as a Social Institution
- The pattern of Social Inequality and Exclusion
- The Challenges of Cultural Diversity
- Structural Change
- Cultural Change
- The Story of Democracy
- Change and Development in Rural Society
- Globalization and Social Change
- Mass Media and Communication Process Social Movements
Political Science Syllabus
- Cold War Era
- The End of Bipolarity
- US Hegemony in World Politics
- Alternative Centres of Power
- Contemporary South Asia in the Post-Cold War Era
- International Organizations
- Security in Contemporary World
- Environment and Natural Resources
- Challenges of Nation-Building
- The era of One-Party Dominance
- Politics of Planned Development
- India’s External Relations
- Challenges to the Congress System
- Crisis of the Democratic Order
- Popular Movements in India
- The Story of the First Cities: Harappan Archaeology
- Political and Economic History: How Inscriptions tell a story
- Social Histories: Using the Mahabharata
- A History of Buddhism: Sanchi Stupa
- Agrarian Relations: The Ain-i- Akbari
- The Mughal Court: Reconstructing Histories through Chronicles
- New Architecture: Hampi
- Religious Histories: The Bhakti-Sufi tradition
- Medieval Society through Travellers’ Accounts
- Colonialism and-Rural Society: Evidence from Official Reports
- Representations of 1857
- Colonialism and Indian Towns: Town Plans and Municipal Reports
- Mahatma Gandhi through Contemporary Eyes
- Partition through Oral Sources
- The Making of the Constitution
- Consumer Equilibrium and Demand
- Producer Behaviour and Supply
- Forms of Market and Price Determination
- National Income and related aggregates
- Money and Banking
- Determination of Income and Employment
- Government Budget and the Economy
- Balance of Payments
- Accounting for Partnership Firms
- Accounting for Companies (Accounting for Share Capital)
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Statement
- Computerized Accounting
- Computerized Accounting
- Reproduction in Organisms
- Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Human Reproduction
- Reproductive Health
- Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Human Health and Diseases
- Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Microbes in Human Welfare
- Biotechnology – Principles and processes
- Biotechnology and its Application
- Organisms and Populations
Candidates will be required to carefully go through the eligibility criteria for Chandigarh University 2022 before they start filling out the application form so that their application form does not get canceled at a later stage. They can find the information related to eligibility criteria hereby:
B.Tech Course Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Qualification: The candidates must have cleared 10+ 2 exams or any other exam equivalent to it from a recognized board or university.
- Marks requirement: The general category candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks, whereas SC/ST category candidates need to have a 45% score in 10+ 2.
- Mandatory subjects: The candidates compulsorily need to have Mathematics and Physics subjects and any one subject from Biology/ Computer Science/ Chemistry/ Biotechnology subjects.
- Appearing Criteria: The candidates appearing for their 12th exams are also eligible to apply for the CU exam.
- Note: The candidates who obtain more than 90% marks in the qualifying examination or up to 50000 ranks in JEE Main are not required to appear for CUCET 2022.
MCA Course Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Qualification: The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized institute or university.
- Marks requirement: The general category candidates need to score a minimum of 50% marks, whereas SC/ST category candidates need to have a 45% score in their Bachelor’s course.
- Mandatory subjects: The candidates need to have a subject from Statistics/ Business Statistics/ Business Mathematics/ Mathematics/ Quantitative Techniques subjects.
Other UG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Qualification: The candidates should have cleared 10+ 2 exams or any other exam equivalent to it from a recognized board or university.
- Marks requirement: The candidates need to score at least 50% marks in 10+2
- Appearing Criteria: The candidates appearing for their 12th exams or waiting for their 10+2 exam results are also eligible to apply.
PG Courses Eligibility Criteria:
- Required Qualification: The candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree with minimum marks required for qualifying from a recognized institute or university.
- Appearing Criteria: The candidates appearing for their final year graduation exam are also eligible.
Also read: All India Scholarship Test Exam
Procedure to Apply Online Under Chandigarh University CUCET 2022
- First you have to visit the CUCET website of Chandigarh University.
- Where you have to click on the registration form.
- On the registration form, you have to enter your details such as name, email id, mobile number, Aadhar card number, and personal details, and upload your required documents.
- After filling out the application form you have to click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates are required CU 2022 Admit Card at the time of exam hall to appear in the common entrance exam; some extra details about CUCET 2022 admit card check below-:
- The candidates would be able to download the admit card from the official website of Chandigarh University.
- Only the candidates who have successfully submitted the application form before the deadline would be able to download the admit card.
- The candidates need to enter their login id details (username and password) to download the admit card.
- Now the candidates are required to take out a printout of the application form and keep it safely until the admission process gets completed.
- The candidates must also check all the details printed on the admit card very carefully and immediately report to the exam authority in case of any discrepancies.
Chandigarh University CUCET 2022 Result
The candidates need to read this section to know about CUCET 2022 exam results. They need to follow the given steps to download Chandigarh University Result 2022:
- The candidates firstly need to go to the official portal of Chandigarh University.
- Then they need to click the link given on the website of the University to check their result.
- They can see their result on the screen.
- The candidates need to download their results and take out the printout of the same for further admission procedure.