The NEET Scholarship Test is now open. Registration for the scholarship test is now open on the official website. This scholarship examination will be conducted for people who want to get free coaching in MBBS, BDS(Dental), and AYUSH (BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS) . Financial assistance in the coaching facilities will be provided. The financial assistance will only be available to the people who are currently preparing for the entrance examination. Different financial assistance will be available for the people pursuing different scores in the entrance examinations. Check out more information about the NEET Scholarship Test 2024 from the article given below:
What Is NEET Scholarship Test 2024?
The scholarship for medical students in India is granted according to their NEET scores. National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is the only medical entrance exam conducted in India for admission to undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS(Dental), and AYUSH (BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS). Exams have huge importance for medical aspirants but getting admission to top medical colleges requires a lot of effort the fees of private colleges is quite high and not everyone can afford that much tuition fee. Many governments and private institutes are offering various NEET Scholarship Test to help students in achieving their goals.
Also Check: AIPMST Scholarship
Top Scholarships for NEET 2024
The Medical field is one of the most popular careers opted for by students. However, a lack of funds acts as a barrier to getting a medical degree. Currently, MBBS from a private medical college costs a minimum of 50 lahks which cannot be an affordable amount for a medium-class family. Therefore, many organizations come forward and help Students by financially supporting them. So some of the NEET scholarships are given below:
The All India Pre Medical Scholarship Test (AIPMST)
The All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test AIPMST is one of the Premier Medical entrance scholarship exams in the country. It supports qualified medical aspirants to pursue education in MBBS. AIPMST examination provides a supporting platform for all MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and BUMS aspirants by granting them scholarships on qualifying them to pursue medical education.
- Students will be required to give only one entrance test for all colleges which will save them time, and money and will create less confusion.
- All India pre-medical scholarship test is conducted by the board of all combined colleges authorities.
- AIPMST does not affect admissions to NEET, nor does it interfere with state quota and state reservation system.
- This is a single exam that removes the burden of students going through various entrance exams of completely different courses. There is only one exam that is solely based on NCERT which is a lot of burden reliever.
- There will be less exam pressure and more concentration.
- 100% tuition fee as a scholarship for four years to study in MBBS/BDS in Government colleges and up to 50% tuition fee as a scholarship up to 1st year to study in MBBS/ BDS in private colleges.
- Aspirants who want to get a scholarship should appear for AIPMST.
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
The Human Resource Development Ministry Department of Higher Education launched its scholarship as the Central Sector Scheme for top colleges and universities for students. The scholarship is for candidates who qualified for NEET. It is granted directly by the government of India for low-income families. It will also cover a general category of students with reservations as per government policies.
Eligibility Criteria for Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship
- The candidate must obtain above 80 percentile in 10 + 2 or boards or equivalent.
- The aspirant’s family income should be less than 8 lahks per annum.
- The scholarship amount will be 10,000 for each academic year for undergraduates.
- The scholarship amount will be 20000 for each academic year for the Postgraduate level.
- Total seats- 82,000(50%) for girls.
- Official website- https://scholarships.gov.in/
Wanis nonprofit organization that offers the vahani scholarship for students who are planning to do undergraduate medical courses, especially the students who belong to the economically weaker section entitled to apply for it. Aspirants are short-listed on the basis of their academic excellence, consistency, and application quality, and economic hardships.
- Amount- It includes a complete tuition fee, accommodation, and a tablet is also provided to the students.
- Total seats- 20 per year
- Official website- www.vahanischolarship.com
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) launched FAEA Scholarship for NEET aspirants who belong to socially and economically weaker backgrounds and want to pursue graduation in medicine. The scholarship will cover total tuition fees, maintenance fees, books allowance, travel allowance, clothing allowance, and miscellaneous allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL-FAEA Scholarship
- The students who passed class 12th from recognized boards in India.
- First-year undergraduate students.
- Students whose class 12th results have not been declared they need to apply after the declaration of the result.
- Students who belong to socially and economically weaker sections of society (ST, SC, BPL category).
Combined Counseling Board Scholarship for Professional Courses
The Combined Counseling board also offered medical scholarships by the name Combined Counseling Board Scholarship for the qualifying students. Aspiring candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. The scholarship opens in July. Under NEET scholarships, a hostel fee is also included.
- Minimum 40 to 50% in class 12th or an equivalent.
- The candidate must hold the required degree according to their courses.
- Amount- up to INR 400000.
- Total seat- CCB holds almost 10 to 20% of seats in various courses and branches of Indian leading institutes.
Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test (NEST Senior)
Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test is a test which is conducted by the SEMCI India and Students Unity Foundation of India which offers a scholarship for medical students. This scholarship is given in 65 major cities.
Eligibility Criteria for Nationwide Education and Scholarship Test
- The aspirant must be a student of MBBS, BAMS BHMS, or BDS and have completed class 12th with a minimum qualifying percentage.
- The third and fourth-year students for the Senior 2nd category can apply.
- The students are allowed to apply online for the NEST senior scholarship.
- The tuition fee with the maximum amount is worth 50000.
- The candidate scoring the first rank in this exam gets a scholarship for a net worth of INR 100000.
Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical Students
Dr. Abdul Kalam scholarship came into existence to offer financial assistance to the economically weaker section of students who are appearing for the national-level medical entrance exam.
Eligibility Criteria for Dr Abdul Kalam Scholarship
- The candidate must pass class 12th with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The candidate should appear for the national-level medical entrance exam to get the benefit of a scholarship.
- The family income should not be more than 6 lahks per annum.
Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship
Swami Vivekananda scholarship is for NEET aspirants which are offered by the Government of West Bengal. The candidate can apply online by visiting West Bengal Minorities Development and Finance Corporation application page. The scholarship will be started in January.
Eligibility Criteria for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The applicant should be a West Bengal resident and have completed their schooling in West Bengal only.
- The applicant must obtain at least 75% in the 12th class.
- The family income should not be more than 2.5 lahks per annum.
- Amount- up to 8000 per annum.
All India Youth Scholarship Entrance Examination(AIYSEE):
AIYSEE (All India youth scholarship examination) is one of the well-known and prominent scholarships for NEET programs. The medical aspirant can apply to get considered for this scholarship online in February.
Eligibility Criteria for AIYSEE Scholarship
- The applicant must be cleared for giving the class 12th exam.
- The students planning to give medical or technical examinations can apply.
- Amount- Financial Assistance.
NEET Scholarship Test 2024 Apply Online
- First, you have to visit the official website of the particular scheme
- The homepage will appear on your screen.
- Here, you have to click on Apply Now option.
- The application form will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter the details required.
- Now you have to submit the important documents
- Click on the Submit option.
- By following this procedure you can apply under the scholarship.
NEET Scholarship Test 2024 FAQs
The central government has launched this test.
The candidates who are pursuing undergraduate medical courses like MBBS, BDS(Dental), and AYUSH (BAMS, BSMS, BUMS, and BHMS) are eligible to apply
There are several types of NEET Scholarship Test
Applicants can apply under this scholarship test by visiting the particular scheme website