DBS Business for Good Internship 2022 related all information is furnished in this article. If you are looking for an internship program with DBS foundation-related information then you are on the right page. After reading this article answer all your questions related to the internship program like who can apply for this program, what are the eligibility criteria, what are the application process, what steps are included in the selection process, what is the last date and more will be clear.
DBS Business for Good Internship 2022
DBS Business for Good Internship is an initiative of the DS DBS foundation. This program is specially started for the management students who are studying in PGDM/ MBA courses. Students who are willing to get the opportunity may submit the online application form. The duration of the internship program will be of 8 to 12 weeks. It is a virtual/ online internship program. Students who get selected will get various benefits along with the stipend.
Highlights Of DBS Business for Good Internship
- Name of the scheme: DBS Business for Good Internship
- Launched by: DBS Foundation
- Launched for: Management students
- Benefits: cash benefits and more
- Mode of application: online
Objective Of DBS Business for Good Internship
Behind starting any program there is a motive. The motive of the DBS foundation behind starting this program is to provide support to the management students and give an opportunity of exposure to the innovation-oriented mindset students who have creative thinking and desire to become an entrepreneur.
DBS Business for Good Internship Benefits
Friends if you get the internship program then you will get the following benefits
- Firstly you will get a strip end of INR 60000 for your work
- It is a virtual program so you need not to report any office
- You’ll get mentoring by startup founders
- You will gain knowledge about working on strategic assignments of startup
- You will get a good exposure and networking opportunity
- You’ll get certificate after completion of the program
- Applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Must be studying in any Indian institute in 2nd year PGDM/MBA courses
- Must have aninnovation-oriented mindset, creative thinking and interest in becoming an entrepreneur.
- Marksheet of MBA first year
- A government-issued identity proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Current year admission proof
- Fee Receipt
- Admission Letter
- Institution Identity Card
- Bonafide Certificate
- Bank account details of the applicant
- One passport size photograph
Selection Procedure for DBS Business for Good Internship
Selection of the students who applied for the DBS business for good internship program may involve the following steps
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic marks and profile
- Thereafter telephonic interview will be held for shortlisting the candidates which is followed by document verification process
- Then authorities will held final interview for the selection bi a selection committee with startup founders.
Note: Final decision on the selection of the students will be made by the DBS foundation only.
- Application form filling process is currently ongoing
- You may submit the application form till last date which is 31st December 2021
DBS Business for Good Internship Application Procedure
- To apply for the program you have to accumulate all the details first and then visit the official website of buddy4study.
- Now you have to you choose the appropriate link related to the scheme
- Choose apply now button an application form will appear on the screen
- Fill the details in the application as asked and upload the documents as listed
- Review the information you have entered very carefully and then press submit button
- Remember you will not able to make any change after submitting the application so be careful while providing the details and review the application.