Digjyoti Scholarship 2023 is presented by the Digjyoti charitable Educational Trust. The students will be selected based on the eligibility criteria which is presented by the organization. The article given below indicates the details related to the eligibility criteria and we will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you will be able to fill out the application form presented by the organization. The candidates can check out the benefits and the documents which are required in order to successfully fill out the application form for the scholarship opportunity and then they will be eligible to get at least 10000 rupees per annum for 2 years until they complete their education.
About Digjyoti Scholarship 2023
Digjyoti charitable Educational Trust has created a new scholarship opportunity. This scholarship opportunity is especially available for people who belong to differently-abled communities and people who are not able to continue their education due to financial reasons and the distress that they are going through. The students will be getting 10000 Rupees per year but they must score at least 90% marks in their course so that they can get proper opportunities related to Digjyoti Scholarship. The students must belong to a differently able community in order to successfully get the advantage of this scholarship opportunity presented by the Educational trust. You have to physically fill out the application form and submit it to the concerned authorities in order to get the benefit.
Also Read: NTR Trust Scholarship
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
Benefits Of Digjyoti Scholarship
The following benefits will be provided to all of the people who are applying for the scheme:-
- The selected candidates will receive INR 10,000 per annum for 2 years.
Terms and Conditions
The applicant must follow the following terms and conditions in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- The scholarship will be continued for two years to complete the course successfully.
- The students who received a scholarship from Digjyoti Trust last year and taken admitted to the next higher class/course this year should apply in the relevant application form with copies of all required certificates and admission receipts for the continuance of the scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following selection procedure in order to be selected for this scholarship:-
- The applicant must follow the eligibility criteria in order to be successfully selected for this scholarship.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must have secured not less than 90% marks in matriculation/equivalent course
- The applicant must have taken admission in Class 12, the first year of UG course or equivalent in the academic year 2023
The applicant must submit the following documents in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- Mark sheets/Certificate
- Admission Receipt
Also Read: Merck India Charitable Trust Scholarship
Digjyoti Scholarship 2023 Application Process
The applicant must follow the following application procedure in order to successfully apply for this scheme:-
- The applicant must first visit the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given here
- The details related to this scholarship available by the DIG Jyoti Educational trust will open on your screen.
- The details related to this scholarship will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called DigJyoti form 2022
- The application form will open on your screen now
- You can check the application form and fill out the application form
- Attach all of the documents related to your educational qualifications.
- The candidates have to send the application form to the following address:
- The Chairman,
- C/24, HIG, Housing Board Colony, Baramunda
- Bhubaneswar- 751003
- Digjyoti Educational Trust
- C-24/ HIG Housing Board Colony, Baramunda
- Bhubaneswar, Orissa – 751003, India
- Email Id – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number – (+91)-9437006552