Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship program has been announced by the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, New Delhi. Interested appellants may appeal for the opportunity by submitting the application form. The application form format is available on the official website for download or in this article. Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship-related details are available in this article including eligibility criteria, the application process, benefits, documents, and much other related information.
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2022
WCCB, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change New Delhi is in search of degree holders who are looking for an internship opportunity. It is an opportunity to familiarize myself with various issues related to wildlife & the functioning of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau. To grab the chance, you should apply for the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship. Applicants have to submit the application form in the prescribed format 5 weeks before the proposed date of commencement of the internship.
Highlights Of Wildlife Crime Control Internship
- Name of the scheme: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship
- Launched by: Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
- Ministry: Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change New Delhi
- Launched for: degree holders
- Benefits: monetary
- Mode of application: offline
- Official site: wccb.gov.in
Benefits/ Features Of Wildlife Crime Bureau Internship
- Applicants will get a monthly stipend for the entire duration of the internship
- The applicants will have to do the internship at the headquarter in New Delhi or in five regional offices in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai, and Jabalpur
- Applicants will get the opportunity to familiarize themselves with various issues related to wildlife & the functioning of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau
- An orientation session will be held for the interns on the organization and specific areas of work would be assigned
- Interns have to work under the supervision of the Head of the Department
- Applicant must be pursuing graduation/ post-graduation/ Diploma in any of the following subjects
- related to Wildlife Management/Conservation/Protection.
- The age of the applicants should not be more than 30 years
- Applicant must not be in a regular job either in Public/Private Sector
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- Copy of self-attested two proof of identity one being Aadhar Card.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Recommendation letter from Head of Institution on official Letterhead.
- Self-attested certificates of educational qualifications etc.
- Scrutiny of applications will be made first by the selection committee composite by the Additional Director.
- Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of their academic performance
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final and binding
Wildlife Crime Control Bureau Internship 2022 Application Procedure
- Open the official website of the Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change New Delhi
- From the home page of the portal go to the internship program link
- Select the “internship program” option and read the information very carefully
- Now you have to select the “Application form” link and download the form
- Fill out the application very carefully and attach the documents listed above
- Enclose the application form in an envelope “Application for Internship for Month/Year”
- Forward the application to the “The Additional Director, Wildlife Crime Control Bureau, 2nd floor, Trikoot-I, Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066” by post
Note: The application should submit to the office 5 weeks before the proposed date of commencement of the internship.