DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Research Fellowship 2023: DRDO is the Ministry of Defence’s research and development wing, with a vision to empower India with cutting-edge defense technologies and a mission to achieve self-reliance in critical defense technologies and systems, while equipping our armed forces with state-of-the-art weapon systems and equipment in accordance with the three Services’ requirements. The DRDO’s pursuit of self-reliance and successful indigenous development and production of strategic systems and platforms such as the Agni and Prithvi missile series; Tejas light combat aircraft; Pinaka multi-barrel rocket launcher; Akash air defense system; and a wide range of radars and electronic warfare systems, among others, have given India’s military might a quantum leap, generating effective deterrence and providing crucial leverage.
About DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Fellowship
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is offering a DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Research Fellowship 2023 to graduate or postgraduate degree holders. According to the guidelines, the selected fellow would be paid a monthly stipend of INR 31,000, plus HRA and medical benefits.
This site contains information about DRDO PXE Balasore Jobs in Baleswar, Odisha 2023. Interested candidates from Baleswar, Odisha who are looking for Central Government DRDO PXE Balasore Board Jobs may now apply for DRDO PXE Balasore Board Jobs. In the organization, there are a total of 2 + DRDO PXE Balasore job openings in JRF Vacancies. This post discusses all of the facts contained in the official DRDO PXE Balasore Recruitment Board Baleswar, Odisha Jobs 2023 Notification.
Also Check: ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
Key Highlights of DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Research Fellowship
|Name of Fellowship||DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Research Fellowship 2023|
|Objective||An opportunity offered by DRDO for graduate or postgraduate degree holders|
|Benefits||INR 31,000 plus HRA|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduates and Postgraduates|
Objective of DRDO Fellowship
State DRDO PXE Balasore has Announced a Job -Notification for the Fresh job recruitment for (JRF) Jobs vacancies on a contract basis or regular basis.
It is an opportunity offered by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) to graduate or postgraduate degree holders and the selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend.
Benefits of DRDO-PXE Balasore Junior Research Fellowship
Under this Fellowship, the selected fellow will receive a monthly stipend of INR 31,000 plus HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- A candidate must be under the age of 28 to be considered.
- Hold a first-division graduate degree in a professional course (B.E./B.Tech. degree) in Mechanical Engineering with GATE certification, OR
- A first-division postgraduate degree in professional course (M.E./M.Tech. degree) in Mechanical degree both at the Graduate and Postgraduate level.
- All educational qualification certificates/mark sheets in originals semester wise
- Valid NET/GATE scorecard
- Caste certificate (if applicable) of the recent date issued by the Competent Authority
- NOC from the respective organization if employed in Govt. Dept./PSUs/Autonomous bodies
- Person With Disability Certificate (if applicable)
- Photo ID Card issued by Govt authorities/Aadhaar Card etc.
- Three recent Passport size photographs
- Application Deadline – Update Soon
- Date of Online Interview(through video conferencing) – Update Soon
The selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview.
Also Check: Fulbright Kalam Climate Fellowship
Application Procedure for Research Fellowship 2023
- Applicants first visit the DRDO-PXE website of DRDO.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to Download the Application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form and send the complete application in the prescribed format with all relevant documents through email at – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Phone Number – 06782273105
- Email Id – email@example.com