To promote and assist the artists of 16 Indian handicrafts in preserving the history of our country’s rich art and craft heritage, ONGC and the ONGC Foundation have stepped forward. ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship has already launched six handicraft projects in India and plans to launch ten more in the fiscal year 2023. It is vital to have some helping hands on the ground in order to effectively conduct Handicrafts programs and achieve meaningful outcomes. This would not only assist ONGC Foundation in analyzing projects, but it will also assist them in better understanding the ground realities in their industry and providing them with better insights to address project issues.
About ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
Handicrafts have a long and illustrious history in India. India’s crafts are diverse, with a rich history, culture, and religion. ONGC is conducting programs to promote handicrafts in numerous Indian states, including Rajasthan, Assam, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Odisha, and Karnataka, as part of India@75. The “ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship” Fellowship and Internship Program offers young leaders from across India a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work on some of the most pressing concerns and learn what it takes to “make change happen” in the area of handicrafts.
The fellows and interns will work to develop a brand for handicrafts that can be sold on the worldwide market and will assist the organization in its day-to-day operations. It is a chance for young people who are motivated and passionate about helping others.
Key Highlights of ONGC Shilp Vidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
|Name of Fellowship||ONGC Shilp Vidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship|
|Objective||To maintain and expand the current organizational infrastructure that helps rural Indians|
|Benefits||Personal development and higher status, Professional Fellowships, Contribution to problems and society|
|Eligibility Criteria||Be an Indian national|
Objective of ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
The fundamental goal of this initiative is to maintain and expand the current organizational infrastructure that helps rural Indians better their livelihoods in a long-term way. The intervention focuses on India’s rich and diverse handicraft history, which is carried out by talented rural craftsmen who create beautiful things with tremendous commercial potential. The purpose is to give physical and intangible inputs to better the lives and livelihoods of India’s handicraft and handloom craftsmen through a select group of organizations working in the sector.
The goal may be summed up as follows:
- To strengthen and expand a long-term handicraft project by utilizing interns’ abilities in marketing, branding, and design to improve the handicraft project and its goods.
- Increasing the visibility of handcraft and developing an evergreen market platform to promote it throughout the world.
- To educate artists about the global market and assist them in developing a product that can be marketed both domestically and internationally.
Benefits of ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
The fellows build themselves while also strengthening the nation by focusing on a social change challenge. They will have a deep understanding of change leadership as well as a system design thinking methodology that they can apply to any social challenge. The fellowship is intended to assist fellows and interns in developing leadership skills.
Fellowship programs provide opportunities for personal and professional growth by providing space to experiment and grow. This provides a space for those working on some of society’s most complicated challenges to learn and grow, as well as exposure to new ideas and methodologies.
Personal development and higher status: A catalyst for personal development (increased confidence, knowledge, and capability) as well as professional development chances for participants.
Professional Fellowships: Professional fellowships are designed to introduce a fresh generation of professionals to established leaders in their areas. This training, mentorships, and other networking activities are included in fellowships to link fellows with executives, speakers, and mentors, many of whom are fellowship graduates themselves.
Contribution to problems and society: Fellows are viewed as thought leaders, stay linked to social justice, contribute to innovation, initiatives, and policies, and continue to give back to their organizations and society at large long after the fellowship ends.
Feature of ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship
- Fellows will be allocated to work in the Art & Culture sector with the ONGC Foundation and project implementation partners.
- Fellows will help the ONGC Foundation implement the initiative by providing analytical, creative, and design support.
- The fellows are expected to critically analyze field needs and contribute to research and development in order to improve the outcomes of ONGC Foundation programs.
- Fellows will also assist the ONGC Foundation and implementation agencies in the development of a platform for handicraft projects.
- The fellows will gain practical experience tackling grassroots difficulties and developing implementation modules that will aid them in pursuing a rewarding professional path.
- Possess strategic and analytical abilities
- Have you used Microsoft Office Suite before? (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Submission Start Date – Update Soon
- Last Submission Date – Update Soon
- Joining Date -Update Soon
A candidate must meet the following criteria in order to be considered:
- Be an Indian national.
- You must be 30 years old, have completed your education, and plan to apply after 2020.
- Have a year’s worth of job experience
- Possess an MBA in Rural Development or an MSW in Social Work (For Coordinating Handicraft Projects)
- Have a master’s degree in merchandising, an M.Sc. in fashion and textile merchandising, an MBA, or a master’s degree in fashion technology and management (For Networking & Merchandising Projects)
- M.Des (Master’s degree in Design) or MBA (Master’s degree in Business Administration) – MFA (Master of Fine Arts) degree in Visual Communication, Graphic Design, Interaction Design, Multimedia Design, New Media Design, Product Design – Graphic Design, Animation, Motion Graphics, and Visual Communication (For Marketing and Designing Projects)
A proposal includes –
- Title of Project
- Craft Value Chain model
- At least two social media campaigns
- Brand Building
- Exhibitions and Sale
- Marketing and Packaging Strategy
- E-commerce linkages and networking plans with labels and fashion houses
Also Read: CSIR Young Scientist Award
Application Procedure for ONGC Shilpvidya Ki Udaan Ke Sahyogi Fellowship 2023
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the Apply Fellowship/Internship link.
- Now a new page will open where you have to select the fellowship or internship option according to your preference.
- For Fellowship click on the ONGC Shilp Vidya ki Udaan ke Sahyogi Fellowship 2023 link.
- Then click on Apply button, now the registration page will appear on your screen where you have to fill your required details such as:
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Mobile number
- Guardians information
- Guardians occupation
- Voluntary and work experience
- Bank details
- Or upload the required documents.
- After filling in all the details click on the submit button for the final submission of the application form.
How to login
- Applicants first visit the official website of ONGC.
- The homepage will appear on your screen where you have to click on the login link.
- A new login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the login details like login ID and password in the application form.
- Now click on the sign-in option.
- ONGC Foundation,
- 8th Floor, Core III, Scope Minar, Laxmi Nagar, Delhi-110092
- Telephone: 011-22406607 and 011-22406708 (Office timing 10 am-5 pm)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Email for general queries: email@example.com
NOTE: In case of any scholarship queries applicants can mail to firstname.lastname@example.org