If you are looking for a place of Higher Education where you will be guided to study relevant courses where you will be prepared for work from the day you step out of college. You will be pushed to explore your boundaries and reach your potential where you and your future will matter. The DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship 2023 is the place where the courses are designed keeping in mind the requirements of the industry, where the curriculum is designed for the holistic development of students, and where attention is going to be paid to the development of the skill required to go out and do your best in the field of you have chosen. There are multiple courses available at University and these are:
- 15 diploma courses in the creative economy
- Engineering fields
- 12-degree courses in a variety of domains
- 6 B tech courses
- And too master-level courses
Here we provide you with each and every detail about the scholarship like its eligibility criteria, benefits, objective, application procedure, and much more.
About DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship 2023
The Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University has been established through an act of the legislative assembly of the National Capital Territory of Delhi named the Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University act 2019 to provide quality education in applied science and skill education. The University wishes to change the existing paradigm of scaling, making skill acquisition aspirational, and providing opportunities to all for skilling, upskilling and reskilling. Besides, DSEU will support entrepreneurs and provide quality mentorship to steer the entrepreneur journeys of those interested by providing incubation and hand-holding. DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship is offering financial assistance to deserving and meritorious students of DSEU who are not financially stable.
Also Check: L&T Build India Scholarship
Key Highlights of DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship
|Organized by||Delhi Skill Entrepreneurship University|
|Name of Scholarship||DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship|
|Objective||Financially Support Meritorious Students of DSEU|
|Benefits||Provide monthly stipend for the expenses and learning device|
|Eligibility criteria||Only for the DSEU students|
|Last date||Updated Soon|
Objective of DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship
It aims to equip students with world-class skill education to enable access to aspirational jobs and inculcate an entrepreneurial mindset and entrepreneurship. The focus will be on teaching both self Reliance on lifelong independence and the wisdom towards nurturing and valuing interdependence. The main focus is to offer scholarships to meritorious students of DSEU who are not financially stable.
Benefits of DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship
The fundraise within circle scholarship can be given in the following categories:
- 5,000 Rupees for monthly living expenses.
- 30,000 Rupees for learning devices (laptop)- one-time reimbursement over the duration of the course.
- 3000 Rupees for 360-degree education experience- on a need basis.
The last date for the submission of the application form will be updated soon
To be eligible for the scholarship the applicant must fulfill the given eligibility criteria:
- All the students who have secured admission to DSEU for the year 2021 or 2022 in any diploma, undergraduate or postgraduate course are eligible.
- Children of employees of DSEU aren’t eligible.
- For minor applicant (under 18 years): Minor applicant’s Aadhaar Card along with identity proof of the parent/guardian of the minor applicant: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card
- For applicants over 18 years: Aadhaar Card, Voter Identity Card, Driving License, PAN Card.
- Current academic year admission proof such as fee receipt/ bonafide letter/institution ID card/admission letter and mark sheet of previous class grade (optional)
- Bank account details of the applicant, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is above 18 years
- Bank account details of the applicant’s parent or guardian, if the beneficiary student (applicant) is a minor
- Passport size photograph of the applicant and the guardian
- The selection of eligible students for DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship and the extent of assistance under DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship (financial assistance for college fees payment) will be at the discretion of DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship.
- DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship will review the DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship applications based on proofs of continuation of education, and related expenses from college as may be the case
Terms and Conditions
- We aim to make a decision on applications within six weeks of the closing date
- If you have not received the result of your application within seven weeks of the closing date, you may assume your application was not successful.
- The primary factor determining an application’s success is the strength of the case for support.
Also Check: AICTE PG Scholarship
Application Procedure for DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship 2023
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and you will be redirected to the ‘DSEU Kind Circle Scholarship Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and click on ‘Preview’.
- You need to review your details seen on the screen for correctness, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
You can contact us for any queries.
- Mob No: 9471613302
- Email I’d: firstname.lastname@example.org