To provide education opportunities among the reserved category students of Tamilnadu and Delhi the Government of India has created a new scholarship known as E District Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students who are applying to lead institutions like IIT and IIM. In this article today we will share with you all the important information related to E District Scholarship 2023 such as the objective, eligibility criteria, important documents, and rewards under this scheme. Also, we will share with you all the application procedures to apply under E District Scholarship.
What Is E District Scholarship 2023?
The Government of India has created a very crucial scheme known as the E district scholarship which provides financial aid to students who are financially weak but want to continue higher education in a country like India. Under E District scholarships will be provided to a student who belongs to the reserved category and the family income of these students should be less than or equal to 2 lahks per annum. Selected students under this scholarship will be rewarded with the E-district certificate with the allowance and reimbursement of the fees. All interested applicants who want to apply under this scheme will have to visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal.
Details Of Scholarship
|Name of the scholarship||E District Scholarship|
|Launched by||The Government of India|
|Beneficiaries||Students studying in class 10th and above|
|States||Delhi and Tamil Nadu|
|Objective||To promote higher education|
|Benefits||To provide financial assistance|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of E District Scholarship
As we all know there are many reserved category students who due to their weak financial condition are not able to pursue higher education. And their dream of continuing their academic stay is incomplete. By keeping this in mind the Government of India has created a new scheme known as E District Scholarship. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students who are in class 10th and above and want to pursue higher education. The main objective of this scheme is to provide educational opportunities for that the Student of the state will be able to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdle
Schedule Of E District Scholarship
|First date to apply||Update Soon|
|Last date to apply||Update Soon|
|List of candidate release||Update Soon|
Note:- Above given schedule is tentative as it may vary according to the situation of the country or as per the norms given by the government of India
Every year a large number of students get selected under the E District Scholarship. The selected student under this scheme will be rewarded with the E-district certificate along with the stationary allowance and fee reimbursement. This scholarship is only available for students who are in great need of financial help. The scholarship will be given for the various courses which are mentioned below.
Courses Available Under E District Scholarship
The following courses are available under this scholarship.
- 11th, 12th, and ITC affiliated
- NCVT classes on the 11th and 12th
- Teacher Training
- Diploma in Nursing
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- M. Phill & Ph.D. from state government-aided or recognize an institution
Selection Procedure Of Scholarship
The selection procedure to avail of the benefit under this scholarship is given below
- After the submission of the application process, the selection committee will review the application form
- The selection of the candidate will be based on their overall academic merits, family income, and performance in the last course
- Once the list is prepared then it will be published on the official website
- The candidates can check their list in the month of April.
- Selected candidates will be rewarded with the benefit in the month of May or June
Benefits And Features Of E District Scholarship
- A new scholarship scheme has been launched by the government of India
- The name of this scholarship is E District Scholarship.
- Under this Scheme, students who are pursuing their 10th 11th, and 12th can avail of the benefit.
- The candidates who belong to the reserved category are eligible to apply under this scheme
- This scheme will help financially weak students to pursue higher education without thinking about any financial hurdles.
- This scholarship is only available for students who belong to the reserved category
- The literacy rate in India will reduce with the help of this scholarship.
- The student will be able to pursue their dream academics
- The candidates will be able to make their future bright while pursuing higher education.
- All interested applicants who want to apply under E District Scholarship will have to visit the official website of the national scholarship portal
The following eligibility criteria are required to avail of the benefit under this scholarship
- An applicant must be a permanent president of India
- The candidate must belong to the reserved category set by the Indian states and union territory
- The candidate must enroll themselves in a course while applying for the scholarship
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed more than Rs. 2 lahks per annum
The important documents to avail of the benefit under this scholarship are given below
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Community certificate
- Fees receipt
- Marksheets of educational qualification
- Income certificate
- Self-certification of income declaration
- Bank account passbook
Process To Apply For E District Scholarship
All the interested applicants who want to apply under this scholarship will have to follow the procedure given below
- First visit the Official Website of the National Scholarship Portal
- The home page will appear in front of you
- On the homepage, click on the option of New Registration
- A new web page will be displayed in front of you
- Here, you have to read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- After reading all the guidelines, tick marks the following.
- Now click on the Continue option
- The registration form will appear in front of you
- You have to enter all the details that are asked in the forms such as
- Scholarship Category
- Name of the student
- Scheme type
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Bank IFSC code
- Bank account number
- Identification details
- After that, the OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP and click on the Register option
- Through this, you can easily apply for a scholarship.