Gyandhan Scholarship is an opportunity for students who wish to pursue their post-graduation degree from outside India. Under this scheme, students will get one-time monetary benefits. Eligible applicants can seek applications for the scholarship scheme online mode. Applicants need to follow a few easy steps given below in this article under the head “Application Procedure for Gyandhan Scholarship” Application forms filling procedure along with eligibility requirements, selection process, documents required and other significant information is available underneath.
About Gyandhan Scholarship
It is an initiative of the Gyandhan for Indian students who desire to pursue a Master’s degree in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany. This scholarship is awarded to a single student. The amount of scholarship will be given to the student in his/her bank account at the beginning of the academic session. Selection of the students for the scholarship award will be made on a merit basis.
Also Check: Sydney Scholars India Scholarship
Highlights Of the Gyandhan Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Gyandhan Scholarship
- Offered by: Corporate
- Organization: Gyandhan
- Launched for: Students
- No of scholarship: 1
- Benefits: Monetary
- Mode of application: online
- Official site: www.gyandhan.com/gd-scholarship
Objective Of Gyandhan Scholarship
The objective is to financially help students who desire to pursue higher education from abroad. Gyandhan is supporting students since 2003.
Also Check: UCD Global Excellence Scholarship
Benefits Of Gyandhan Scholarship
Gyandhan Scholarship is for Indian students who are going to pursue master’s degree programmes from abroad. Under this scholarship scheme, the scholar will get INR 100000. The scholarship amount will be given to 1 scholar only. The amount will be given to the students one time at the beginning of the academic year.
University and Course Links
- Universities in Australia
- Universities in Canada
- Universities in France
- Universities in Germany
- Universities in Ireland
- Universities in New Zealand
- Universities in the UK
- Universities in the USA
- Appellants who desire to pursue a postgraduate course in the US, Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand & Germany.
- Appellants should be an Indian citizen
- Appellant must hold a Graduation Degree from an Indian institute.
- Appellants who are is planning to take an education loan can submit the application via one of the partner lenders of Gyandhan
- Axis Bank,
- ICICI Bank,
- Prodigy Finance.
- Offer letter from the university
- Proof of GRE/GMAT Score
- Proof of TOEFL/ IELTS Score
- Latest Resume
- Statement of Purpose in 1500 words
- Letter of recommendation (optional)
The selection committee will be formed for the selection of the applicant. Selection of the seeker will be made on the basis of the following criteria –
- Academic Performance
- Test Scores of GRE/GMAT/TOEFL
- Statement of Purpose and Letter of Recommendation
- Strength of the Profile Submitted
Application Procedure for Gyandhan Scholarship
- To apply for this scheme appellants, need to go to the official website of the GyanDhan Scholarship.
- From the home page of the portal, you have to choose the “scholarship” option
- From opened page choose the “read more” option given in front of the GyanDhan Scholarship
- A new page will open on the screen with detailed information, first read it carefully and then click apply study abroad Gyandhan Scholarship or start application link
- As you select the application form will open on the screen of your computer
- Start entering the details as asked on the screen like
- Mobile Number
- Target Country
- Target College
- Target Course Name
- Choose to submit button to open the further application form
- Verify your email and mobile number first and then start filling out the rest application
- Upload the documents in the mentioned format in the prescribed size
- Remember to review the application form and check all the details you entered carefully
- Submit the application form at last and must keep a filled application hard copy with you.
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org