Einstein Forum and Wittenstein Foundation introduced the Einstein Fellowship for outstanding young thinkers who wish to pursue a project in a different field from that of their previous research. The scholarship includes living accommodation for 5 to 6 months in the garden cottage of Einstein’s summer house in Brandenburg only a short distance away from the Universities and academic associations of Potsdam and Berlin. The applicants who are interested to participate in Einstein Fellowship 2023 then can visit the official website for registration and in this article, we will provide you with each of the details about the fellowship, its eligibility criteria, objective, benefits, documents required, and application procedure, and much more.
About Einstein Fellowship 2023
Applications for Einstein Fellowship in Germany for 2023 are open for young thinkers. The Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation are offering fellowships for young researchers who wish to pursue a project in a different field. The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other interdisciplinary approaches. The fellowship includes living accommodation for 5 to 6 months. At the end of the fellowship period, the fellow will be expected to present his or her project in a public lecture at the Einstein Forum and at the Wittenstein Foundation. The fellowship is not intended for applicants who wish to complete an academic study they have already begun. The selected followers will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses.
Also Check: The Thiel Fellowship
Key Highlights of Einstein Fellowship
|conducted by||Einstein Forum and the Wittenstein Foundation|
|Name of fellowship||Einstein Fellowship 2023|
|Objective||To support the young thinkers in research|
|Benefits||EUR 10,000 and reimbursement of travel expenses|
|Eligibility criteria||Must be under the age of 35 years|
|Last date||May 15, 2022|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objective of Einstein Fellowship
The fellowship is introduced by the Einstein Forum and Wittenstein Foundation. To encourage young researchers who wish to pursue a project in a different field. The purpose of the fellowship is to support those who, in addition to producing superb work in their area of specialization, are also open to other interdisciplinary approaches.
Benefits of Einstein Fellowship
This Europe opportunity will provide successful applicants with the following benefits:
- Provide living accommodation for 5 to 6 months in the garden cottage of Einstein’s own summerhouse in Caputh, Brandenburg.
- The shallows will receive a stipend of EUR 10,000
- In addition, they will also get reimbursement for travel expenses.
To Apply under the Fellowship the applicant must follow the given criteria:
- The candidate must be under the age of 35 years and hold a university degree in the humanities, social science or natural science.
- A successful application must demonstrate the quality, originality, and feasibility of the proposed project, as well as the superior intellectual development of the applicants.
- It is not relevant whether the applicant has begun working towards, or currently holds a Ph.D. degree.
- The proposed project need not be entirely complete during the time of the fellowship but can be the beginning of a long project.
The last date for the registration under Einstein Fellowship will update soon.
The applicant must provide the following documents for registration:
- A two page project proposal
- Two letters of recommendation
Also Check: Twitter EMEA Public Policy Fellowship
Application Procedure for Fellowship 2023
Application for 2023 should include the following documents which are above. An application should be submitt by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note- No fellowship will be for dissertation research. The proposed project must be significantly different in content, and preferably field and form, from the applicant’s previous work. All documents must be received by May 15, 2022.
For more information call the Einstein forum at:
- Phone: +49-331-271780