The FMA Foundation scholarship program for the year 2021 is now accepting applications. Since its inception in the early 1990s, the FMA Foundation scholarship program has awarded more than US $ 1.4 million to 576 students. The World Workplace conference travel, registration, and participation are all entirely sponsored by scholarship applicants. Read below to check the detailed information related to FMA Foundation Scholarship 2023 like Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Application Procedures, Selection Criteria, and much more.
About FMA Foundation Scholarship 2023
The IFMA Foundation works for the public benefit by supporting Facility Management in higher education, students studying Facility Management and related subjects, important research for the profession, raising facility management awareness, and making FM a career of choice. Engineering and manufacturing are the main areas of focus under the FMA Foundation Scholarship 2023
Also Read: Youth Dreamers Foundation Scholarship
Objectives of FMA Foundation Scholarship
The main objective of the FMA Foundation Scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students pursuing degrees that could lead to professions in manufacturing.
Benefits of FMA Foundation Scholarship
Some of the key benefits of this scholarship are as follows:
- Individual scholarships ranging from USD 1,500 to USD 10,000 are available.
- Travel, lodging, meals, and registration to the IFMA World Workplace Conference and Exhibition in Chicago will fully support.
The applicants applying for the Scholarship must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must be full-time students enrolled in an engineering or manufacturing-related course of study at a recognized college.
- Your institution determines your Degree i.e., Associate, Bachelor, and Graduate at the time of application submission.
- Scholarship recipients must attend the IFMA World Workplace Conference and Expo in Nashville, TN USA Music City Center September 28-30, 2022, as well as participate in IFMA Foundation events.
- Applicants who are working students or veterans are urged to apply.
- Students from all across the globe are encouraged to apply.
- In FM or similar courses, you must have a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 3.2.
- Equivalent evidence of academic accomplishment level equivalent to a 4.0 GPA for international students
While filling up the application form for Scholarship, some important documents will be needed by the applicants, make sure to keep them handy. The documents required for FMA Scholarship are as follows:
- High-resolution headshot (photo) in .png or .jpeg format
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of professional intent
- Additional supporting documents like the additional list of courses, certifications, etc.
Also Read: Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship
Steps to Apply for Scholarship 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the FMA Foundation Scholarship:
- First of all, go to the FMA website of the IFMA Foundation
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on the Students & Academics tab
- Now click on the Academic Scholarships option
- Once you will click on the Academic Scholarships option a new page will open on the screen
- Now click on the IFMA Foundation Scholarship Application link
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, download the form and take out its printout
- After that, fill in the form with all the required details like contact details, academic details, etc
- Now, respond to the questions asked in the form
- Prepare the application as a single PDF file by attaching all supporting documents.
- Now, review and recheck the application form to avoid any mistakes
- Finally, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LAST NAME, FIRST NAME – 2022 IFMA Scholarship Application should be the subject line of the email.
- Within 24 hours, applicants will get an email confirmation of receipt.
FMA Foundation Scholarship Criteria for Selection
Scholarships from the IFMA Foundation are awarded purely on merit and other scholarship sponsor criteria. The following criteria will be used to make the decision:
- Professional and academic performance
- Professional intent letter
- Recommendation letters
- Industries of Interest
- Industries of Interest
- Affiliation with IFMA councils and chapters
FMA Foundation Scholarship Terms and Conditions
Some of the Terms and Conditions for the Scholarship are as follows:
- Applications sent by hand will not accept.
- The fonts should be basic, easy-to-read 10- or 12-point fonts like Arial or Times New Roman.
- Incomplete applications should not submit because they could result in disqualification.
- The whole application, including all supporting documents, must be provided as a single PDF file.
- Applications that do not include transcripts will be immediately rejected.
- The application’s questions must be limited to a certain number of words.
- Construction management, architecture, interior design, and various engineering disciplines are among the FM-related programs.
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the FMA Scholarship, feel free to contact on the below-given details:
- Christina Gonzales,
- Program Support Specialist
- 800 Gessner Road,
- Suite 900, Houston,
- TX 77024-4257 the USA
- Phone Number: +1 281-974-5651
- Fax: +1-713-623-6124
- Email id: email@example.com
The official website for the FMA Foundation Scholarship is https://foundation.ifma.org/
The email id for sending the application form is firstname.lastname@example.org