Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Government of Haryana invited application forms from the SC and general category sports students against Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme. All the students who wish to get scholarships on the basis of their sports achievements can apply. Students will get cash benefits under this scheme. Interested students who meet the eligibility can apply. You may read the next segment of this article to know about Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme in detail like apply process, documents to submit, important dates, and more.
About Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023
Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme has been released by the Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana, Panchkula. The government of Haryana is going to distribute cash awards to the students on the basis of their sports achievement at state, national and international levels. Applications are invited in the prescribed format which is available on the department’s portal. SC or General category students can apply by following the step-by-step instructions. Application forms submission is available up to 2 May 2022.
Also Read: Haryana Kaushal Rojgar Nigam
Highlights Of Scholarship
- Name of the scheme: Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme
- Launched by: Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana, Panchkula
- Launched for: SC and General category sports students
- Benefits: cash award
- Mode of application: online
- Last date: Update Soon
- Official site: Haryana Sports
Objective Of Scholarship
The objective of the Haryana Sports Scheme is to encourage the students who have achieved Gold Medals, Silver Medals, and Bronze Medals in sports.
Benefits Of Scheme
|Gold Medal||Silver Medal||Bronze Medal|
|At the state level||Rs 42,000||Rs 36,000||Rs 30,000|
|At the national level||Rs 60,000||Rs 48,000||Rs 36,000|
|At the international level||Rs 84,000||Rs 72,000||Rs 60,000|
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- An applicant should be a student.
- The applicant should be a sports player.
- Applicants must have won a medal on the basis of their sports.
- The annual family income of the applicant’s family should not be more than Rs 2.50 lakh in the SC category and Rs 1.80 lakh in the general category.
- Passport Size Photograph (Attested by Head of the Institution)
- Haryana domicile/resident Certificate
- Date of birth Certificate
- Copy of SC Certificate
- Photocopy of the first page of the Bank Pass Book
- Copy of sports achievements
- Copy of Parivar Pahchan Patra
- Copy of Income Certificate
The last date of submission of the application form will update soon.
Also Read: RTE Admission
Haryana Sports Scholarship Scheme 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply for the scholarship all the students have to go to the Haryana Sports website of the Department of Sports & Youth Affairs, Haryana, Panchkula.\
- From the home page of the portal, you have to go to the “NEWS/PRESS RELEASES” section.
- Look for the “Application invited for a scholarship to students for sports achievements of the Financial Year 2021-22 (01-04-2021 to 31-03-2022)” link.
- A new page will open from where you have to select the “Application Form for a scholarship to students for sports achievements of the Financial Year 2021-22 ( 01-04-2021 to 31-03-2022)” link.
- Download the application form and take a print of it.
- Now fill the details in the application form like District, Name of the Applicant, Date of birth, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, etc., and attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- Enclose the application in an envelope and submit it to the office of the District Sports and Youth Affairs Officer of their respective district.
- Must read the official notification carefully before applying.